celeb

Azealia Banks: "I hate fat white Americans"

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

"People will be like, “Oh, you’re ignorant because you don’t speak proper English.” No. This is not mine. I don’t even want this ****, so I’m going to do whatever the **** I want with this language. I’m going to call you a fag or a cracker or a b---h."

"My little white fans will be like, “Why do you want reparations for work you didn’t do?” Well, you got handed down your grandfather’s estate and you got to keep your grandmother’s diamonds and pearls and ****."

Interesting food for thought.

Anderson123

Damn, this woman has a very sensitive mind. I could understand what she feels when she talks about fat white americans like that. Maybe those people or the "standard american" has been racist to her in the past or some **** has happened to her that seriously damaged her, but yes, racism SUCKS. This woman sometimes has a dangerous attitude but hell, she makes good music.

Prometheus

Do you want to leave the U.S.?
Yes! I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans. All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma—that’s really America.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a fat, white, Midwestern guy I would like to kindly suggest Azalea leave the US. You hate it? Great. Leave. You have so much promise, but you're full of hate. You want to fight against racism and s-xism? How about you shut your mouth, stop your fingers from tweeting, and think for a second. You cannot fight hate with hate, especially when you WANT TO STOP RACISM! She implements misandry, racism, homophobia, and many other hate-based views in her responses and defenses. Like, girl, take a simple ****ing debate class and a short social justice program. Maybe she'll get a bigger picture and realize how foolish she is.

bye-b.gif

P.S. It's a shame talent is wasted on a backwards diva. 

Prometheus

how is this not reverse racism, Azealia?

she should be more concerned about those s* she says...why does she feel the need to make such statements? is she trying to come across as clever? cause she sounds like the amount of douche those "fat white americans" take everyday. seriously.

one thing is being a wannabe b*tch on twitter, another thing is to rely on hate speech to promote her zombie career. It's not gonna look good in a long-term scenario for her.

Because people don't think reverse racism is real. They don't understand the difference between racism (which is a broad, overarching term) and systematic racism (which is a more specific type of racism). Racism, at its core, is the belief that a characteristic or set of characteristics is innate in every member of a race and by that logic the entire race is either inferior or superior. Comments like "all white people are racist" and "all white men need to be put in a mental asylum" are racist themselves. She's no better than Iggy. Iggy may appropriate black culture and have a history of racist tweets, but Azealia is just as ****ing racist, s-xist, homophobic, etc. 

Can we most past this chick and let Angel Haze shine? She's a pans-xual, androgynous rapper who slays lives and raps about **** that matters.

Prometheus

I hate fat white Americans too tho. well not all of them, just the racist and homophobic ones. and the ageist ones too

​But what about the skinny white Americans? The fat black Americans?

Acting like only fat, white people can be racist, homophobic, or ageist. 

:gaycat:

Prometheus

Example of Azealia's description though: 

​Azealia: Fat white people are the enemy.
*posts video of a old white man being racist*
THEORY = PROVED

:smh:

C'mon. I have seen black people be racist against Latinos, black people be homophobic, and black people be s-xist. Those things aren't restricted just to the white (and fat?). The sooner people realize this, the better. 

Also, I am white and fat and I accept everyone as they are. When you're fat you've got to develop a good personality.

:lolgaga:

Prometheus

​And white americans obesity is over indulgence

​Except... not all white people are rich??????

I am confused. I have a lot of lower class friends who are larger because their families can't afford healthy food. Are you being sarcastic in your response?

Why do people still stan for her after all she's said?

​She's the epitome of a problematic fave.

maxresdefault.jpg

Prometheus

Two wrongs don't make a right. This guy is a bigot, Azealia is a bigot. Neither are in the right.

​Exactly. Hate begets hate. But then again I can't say much since I am white and male.

But apparently being gay doesn't matter, because the first two qualities cancel out my minority status?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

DanMonster

tumblr_mekq20YuEB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I am so over this person. I don't understand why she has fans with the things she says.

Morphine Prince

​Azealia: Fat white people are the enemy.*posts video of a old white man being racist*
THEORY = PROVED

:smh:

C'mon. I have seen black people be racist against Latinos, black people be homophobic, and black people be s-xist. Those things aren't restricted just to the white (and fat?). The sooner people realize this, the better. 

Also, I am white and fat and I accept everyone as they are. When you're fat you've got to develop a good personality.

:lolgaga:

I don't think the video proves her specific statement but it show that it does happen and shouldn't be brushed off as her just talking crazy. 

I don't think the video proves her specific statement but it show that it does happen and shouldn't be brushed off as her just talking crazy. 

​She takes it to extremes, and does the absolute worst: she generalizes. EVERY white man is bad to her.

Just like, you know, how white people thought EVERY black man was lesser a century ago. It's the same kind of "thinking".

And if she hates it here so much, why does she live here?

If she hates white people so much, why doesn't she move somehere with less white people?

If she cares about "her people" so much, why doesn't she move to Africa with her millions and spend it on charity work, doing real good instead of just talking ****?

Archived