Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks: "I hate fat white Americans"

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Dayman

​I'm sure they would, if she was relevant enough to be known by them. Azealia ... isn't she that Aussie girl who raps?

​LOL, It's really a shame though. She could have a highly successful career if she wasn't so negative and aggressive. Her talent is being eclipsed by her ego and feuds.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Same Azealia same :air:

:ohwell:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

"Like, I hate fat white Americans. All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms."

In fairness, she's not the only coastal leftist-progressive to look down on Middle America like that. Then they wonder why poor whites in flyover country feel more comfortable voting Republican even if it goes against their class interest.

Just think if someone said they hated fat black Americans? That sounds terrible. This girl needs to think before she speaks.

Battle 4 Ur Life

how is this not reverse racism, Azealia?

she should be more concerned about those s* she says...why does she feel the need to make such statements? is she trying to come across as clever? cause she sounds like the amount of douche those "fat white americans" take everyday. seriously.

one thing is being a wannabe b*tch on twitter, another thing is to rely on hate speech to promote her zombie career. It's not gonna look good in a long-term scenario for her.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Sachasuperstar

Cool. I hate her more everyday..She is a racist and a huge hypocrite

​This really...

MJHolland

America hates you too boo! :kissga:

(Well, at least the two or 3 dozen americans that have ever heard of your ratchet a** :lmao::hunty:)

NewYorkCity

oh look, Azealia being a racist mess once again. What a surprise.

What never stops to suprise me are her fans trying to defend her :toofunny: 

JazzGa

> Whines about stereotypes and misogyny

> Two sentences later talks about how *** is more sacred than penis 

> Whines about stereotypes and racism

> Two sentences later stereotypes white people and outright says she hates them BUT ITS OK BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE ARENT REALLY PEOPLE, JUST POWER-ROBOTS WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING YET USELESS KMART WORKERS AT THE SAME TIME. Almost as if there are multiple kinds of white people and they're not all one homogeneous breed w0w.

:awkney: Gurl if you're trying to be serious and respected one second and make a flippant joke the next no one is going to know when to take you seriously. I'm glad you are TRYING to make a difference but the way you are doing it is going to have the opposite effect. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Just when Natalia is enjoying her huge spotlight right now, then comes Azealia Banks with a statement "I hate fat white Americans" like a roaring lion. She wants to get her spotlight back. :teehee:

Jk. i actually enjoy her interviews despite her polarizing statements. She has valid points but she just needs to calm down and say it with class so that she can be taken seriously as a talented artist. :shrug:

blacklistedd

How can anyone truly read what she says or listen to her speak and think her point of view on social issues or life in general is intelligent? Shes not spitting truth shes just further toxifying the world with her own brand of radical hatred. I could see if she had some ounce of like integrity in her beliefs or if what she was saying was somehow brashly enlightening but it isn't.

Archived