• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

It's been a while since we had an Azealia thread, settles in

PlIR5iN.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

pie-kun

This is literally all she talks about anymore, it's so boring and redundant. 

Yeah, yeah, we get it, you hate white people and America so much that a few months ago you hit the studio with Dr. Luke, who makes white teenage girl music, because you're so desperate to have a hit in America.

She's so ignorant to everything. She should really be observant the way artists should be and not toil away with judgments. Try and make an impact, not say **** this **** i'm out and then still play in the game. And an incredible hypocrite; you can't say white people are racist and don't give a **** about the facts, and then go jumping around to everything else saying "well if you judge that person this way, then that's just truth." She is really going to make some people poisonous with her views, and i'm not going to be one of them. I think i'll just keep her first album and let the rest of her career (with this attitude anyway) R.I.P. I can't anymore, it feels corroding.

Whispering

Why doesn't she move to somewhere that would make her happy? 

She's a millionaire, right? 

Ladey Gagz

Been a while since we've had an AB thread I was starting to get thirsty :green: 

Anyway, isn't this hypocritical? Saying she hates how stuff are about race and saying she hates "fat white Americans"? :emma: 

Not only racist but classist. Black Americans have a higher rate of obesity, and it correlates with poverty.

Archived