Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard 200: Madonna's Rebel Heart debuts at #2

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

MasterOfPuppets

​Ray of light was #2 to

​But Ray of Light had much more impact despite it`s chart position and is actually a masterpiece, Rebel Heart is good but not nearly as good or groundbreaking as Ray of Light.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Can we all chip in and get her a tshirt?  "I got sold less than Cheek To Cheek"?

​Better now 

QueenGadonna

According to the people of gaga daily being number 2 means you're a flop. I hate this place more and more every day. So many immature people.

Anywway, congrats to the Queen! She slay this era!

JusKeepBreathin

2cwt01f.gif

​Dude this is hysterical! tumblr_inline_n7aotknHhB1rwkq48.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PlasticHo

Am I the only one who thinks adding streaming is a good thing? I mean, some people DO NOT buy music. Some download illegally and some stream. I think sales + streams can more accurately show your performance that week. I'll say the same thing when/if it blocks Gaga from getting #1. 

ViviLittleM

Yeah it's so annoying. I even opened a thread to ask if something could be done about that but, of course, I got no serious or helpful answers at all

​they change my titles all the time...

badboymonsterx

I'm so happy for Empire! and all I have to say.. there's a 5 letter word that starts with a K... 

Congrats anyways Donna! :neyday:

JusKeepBreathin

Empire had real album sales, not stans who bought the preorder and the deluxe and the concert ticket that came with the album. By the way, the super deluxe and the concert ticket album are over 103 minutes in length so they count as 2 copies sold. SMH

Don't drag me because I was one of the PreOrder people. I happen to like the album, especially Iconic.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ladey Gagz

People making fun her others sales 

That's what monsters did and ARTPOP sold less than the albums they made fun of. Yet yall continue to make fun of others' sales again :rip: 

Archived