Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mediatraffic posts updated Lady Gaga album sales

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

​what are your numbers then?

a lot of people counted The Fame Monsters as the re-release of the fame and that's why the sales go to the fame

​The Fame Monster has sold alone 3m only in Europe .. It went platinum (almost double platinum) on US.And it's x4 platinum on Russia, x3 on Australia and more.. The sales we already knew were right.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​The Fame Monster has sold alone 3m only in Europe .. It went platinum (almost double platinum) on US.And it's x4 platinum on Russia, x3 on Australia and more.. The sales we already knew were right.

​so what are the sales for the fame and the fame monster?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fiona Apple

​so what are the sales for the fame and the fame monster?

​I guess it's like 14,5-15m for The Fame. And 5-7m The Fame Monster

​we wish:air:

I think The Fame is at 10 million at the most without TFM

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rainbow Unicorn

​No! The Fame + The Fame Monster sales are combined. And they're combined for all the countries: we don't know how much they sold separately. It sold 4.6M in the US together.

And the 1.9M number is from the EP (1.585M sold in the USA). I thas been released in the US and some other countries but not WW.

In total, the albums have sold 16,4 million copies together.

Fiona Apple

​No! The Fame + The Fame Monster sales are combined. And they're combined for all the countries: we don't know how much they sold separately. It sold 4.6M in the US together.

And the 1.9M number is from the EP (1.585M sold in the USA). I thas been released in the US and some other countries but not WW.

In total, the albums have sold 16,4 million copies together.

​I am sure you can see how wrong the whole thing is.. :awkney: TFM is officialy x3 platinum in Europe which means 3.000.000+ in Europe alone

Whispering

​"record labels and professional publications and organizations" always post SALES yes but sales for the retailers

not the real sales, albums bought by people

Two guys in their mom's basemate are not more reliable than music industry professionals. 

Never have been and never will be!

Rainbow Unicorn

​I am sure you can see how wrong the whole thing is.. :awkney: TFM is officialy x3 platinum in Europe which means 3.000.000+ in Europe alone

​It sold 3,000,000+ in Europe combined with TF.

EDIT: actually it sold 4M combined, 2M for TF and 2M for TFM.

Source: http://www.webcitation.org/5w3lZkUQd

ViviLittleM

Two guys in their mom's basemate are not more reliable than music industry professionals. 

Never have been and never will be!

You really don't understand me. Anyway. I'm tired of this battle everytime.

Whispering

The truth is that Mediatraffic is adding up REAL sales for years now, that's why they're also reliable, but in term of estimated numbers. It's not an usual "fan site". They're doing their job perfectly and their chart page is based on real numbers and statistics from IFPI, and all other official compagnies as well.

Mediatraffic is a couple of guys with a hobby. This isn't their job and they have no reliable resources made available to them. They've just put together a nice little site, like anyone here or any other music fan could do. 

Official publications do not look to them as any kind of authority in the music industry. A few young clueless super stans at places like ATRL and GGD have, for some strange reason, decided that the basement bubbas have information that isn't readily available to everyone with a computer...and that simply isn't true.

Whispering

You really don't understand me. Anyway. I'm tired of this battle everytime.

Then quit posting basement bubba's numbers like they are some kind of official number. You are going to get the same backlash everytime, because people know that there is nothing official about these numbers. 

Rainbow Unicorn

Mediatraffic is a couple of guys with a hobby. This isn't their job and they have no reliable resources made available to them. They've just put together a nice little site, like anyone here or any other music fan could do. 

Official publications do not look to them as any kind of authority in the music industry. A few young clueless super stans at places like ATRL and GGD have, for some strange reason, decided that the basement bubbas have information that isn't readily available to everyone with a computer...and that simply isn't true.

:dies:

Mediatraffic is adding up sales + using official statistics from the countries that don't have charts. I believe in what seems the most reliable to me and I prefer their numbers instead of obvious inflated shipped numbers.  

I can't at some people believing Gaga sold almost 2.8M copies of ARTPOP when she sold 1.7M from the biggest countries that represent over 90% of the sales in the music industry and 744k in the US, which was her biggest debut with the album.

ViviLittleM

Then quit posting basement bubba's numbers like they are some kind of official number. You are going to get the same backlash everytime, because people know that there is nothing official about these numbers.

Lmaoooo bye I'm going to bed I can't anymore

bisous 

Archived