Featured Posts

FFXSoul91

I'm sad to say that I'm starting to think

Mike

will be the major character to die. :(

Edited by FFXSoul91

How do we know someone's gonna die?

And how dare Gaby drive Mrs McClusky and Roy apart, that selfish ***. :mad:

I also hate Orson, I don't know what he wants from Bree and I hope nothing happens to Renée...

Ambrosia

Great... one of my favorite characters is now a villain. Wonderful. I was hoping that crazy broad McClusky wrote the notes. I mean, she did store her dead husband in the meat freezer for SS purposes. I guess it makes sense. Orson ran over Mike... he's good at it. Unless he isn't the one that ran over the cop?? They didn't show him doing that.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Gaga is Life

You have no idea how annoyed I am at the fact that this amazing show is on so late. Why would they put Grey's Anatomy on before (the final season of) Desperate Housewives for?

Ambrosia

Gabby running over the cop is an interesting theory. Can't believe there's only 7 or 8 shows left until the end.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

BoobyFromPalestine

So Orson is evil now ? I'm glad the Gabby's step-dad dramma is over ..

I was happy with Bree becoming a ***** then burlesque dancer then drunk slut then crazy slutty drunk old cat lady ..

Bree is so damn flawless .. she's always been my fave.. along with Edie (RIP bb) and Renee (oh she is too good .. the last episode from season 7 with the bartender .. good God I peed my pants)

Scheisse ._.

I wonder how they'll end the series.

Anyone have any theories?

I think it'd be epic for the finale, if the housewives enter their homes at the same time & shoot themselves in the head as Mary Alice did in Season 1. It'd be such a depressing, but epic finish to the series. It'd also tie in with the fact that they're covering a murder and have received a blackmail letter, just as Mary Alice did in Season 1.

that would be **** tbh :toofunny:

JeVeuxTonAmour

that would be **** tbh

There's no way they'd do it that way though. But I think it'd be pretty effective.

Flippy

I watched the first 4 episodes of the last season... I'm gonna miss it so much! It was my 1st obsession... :(

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22