Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

JeVeuxTonAmour

I wish Ben would hurry up and leave the show, he's so......yuck :sam:

Are you serious? I think he's smokin' :nasty:

Ambrosia

I think Ben (is he the new guy?) possibly ran over Chuck. But isn't it interesting that so many had unaccounted whereabouts during that time. We know that Tom didn't go to Paris and is his anger and fear was fresh because that was the first he'd heard about it all. I think maybe Mrs. McClusky (?) wrote the note. She is the only one from the first season who knew about the letter to Mary-Alice. And she hasn't been on the show since the party... except for this past show and she spoke with Renee.... not one of the 4 girls. I just can't figure out why Bree is taking most of the heat for this.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

JeVeuxTonAmour

Why does everyone want Bree to kill herself wtf is wrong with you guys :cry:

I don't. :cry:

If Bree kills herself, I will die. She's my favourite housewife. :cry:

Ricardo

I think Ben (is he the new guy?) possibly ran over Chuck. But isn't it interesting that so many had unaccounted whereabouts during that time. We know that Tom didn't go to Paris and is his anger and fear was fresh because that was the first he'd heard about it all. I think maybe Mrs. McClusky (?) wrote the note. She is the only one from the first season who knew about the letter to Mary-Alice. And she hasn't been on the show since the party... except for this past show and she spoke with Renee.... not one of the 4 girls. I just can't figure out why Bree is taking most of the heat for this.

But Lynette didn't tell Tom about Chuck, and omg I can totally see McClusky writing the note D: who else could be?

and I don't want Bree to suicide but it could be a good ending for Bree, guys remember this is last season, everything can happen

FFXSoul91

Why does everyone hate Susan?

Because she's annoying this season. I really liked her during the earlier seasons, but this season-- I just want to smack her half the time.

SPOILER!

P.S. Bree isn't killing herself, y'all. She's going to become a bar skank and Orson is coming back soon to save her from her skankiness.

Edited by FFXSoul91

Susan has always been annoying. That's who she is. It's never changed. Also, I'm glad that the show is ending. I've watched it from the beginning but it feels really played out. It's time to move on.

Ambrosia

But Lynette didn't tell Tom about Chuck, and omg I can totally see McClusky writing the note D: who else could be?

and I don't want Bree to suicide but it could be a good ending for Bree, guys remember this is last season, everything can happen

I just meant that maybe Lynette told Tom later (off camera). I can't see him doing it but....??? Yeah, the note- it can't be Young b/c he's in jail and his storyline is resolved. His son- Zach?? Was he ever told about the note? Who else from the first season besides McClusky?? Susan's daughter... Julie?? Not of them were even around during the party... it has to be McClusky!

I don't want Bree to die either. The show may end with all 4 of them going their separate ways and introducing 4 new young women!! Movie to come????? :)))

JeVeuxTonAmour

SPOILER!

P.S. Bree isn't killing herself, y'all. She's going to become a bar skank and Orson is coming back soon to save her from her skankiness.

Are you for real? I hate him lmao. :roll:

• 1 month later...

Its Mrs McClusky, isn't it obvious? She was the only one around in the first season.

I was gonna say how could it be her isn't she too old to drive ( to run chuck over) but gabby even said in this episode to carlos when they was sitting in bed something like 'McClusky's going to drive us to get the car tomorrow' so the writers could be dropping really subtle hints to it being her.

Ambrosia

Also, last night, right after Bree drew a red question mark on her diagram (great diagram by the way) about the murder, the very next scene... entree McCluskly!!! :))

"You're Welcome!" Dang, she's a tough old broad. LOL

Ricardo

I was gonna say how could it be her isn't she too old to drive ( to run chuck over) but gabby even said in this episode to carlos when they was sitting in bed something like 'McClusky's going to drive us to get the car tomorrow' so the writers could be dropping really subtle hints to it being her.

is quite odd, I doubt McClusky have more than one car, so that means her car would have the marks of the hit and run and it wouldn't make sense she's offering to drive Gaby and Carlos since they would see the marks

anyway I have a feeling Susan is going to **** up things, I hate her character