Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Report: Adele's 25 will be a surprise release

Yanko

Featured Posts

Zsolti

please no more surprise releases

at this rate it would be a surprise if something got released without surprise

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

They aren't even giving us a chance to get ready for it :deadbanana: Absolutely ruthless :grr: 

Pure Adrenaline

They aren't even giving us a chance to get ready for it :deadbanana: Absolutely ruthless :grr: 

​they just did :hunty: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

darkchylde

Excited about it, let's hope it's as far from LG5/6 as possible.

Just imagine, she'll probably sell bucket loads more than 1989 and that was at the top for 12 weeks was it? Oh my ****ing God, we need like a 5 month buffer zone for 25 to cool down :-€

​You sound pressed.

Florian

She doesn't need to promote her album to create hype. Adole is like the apple of musicians

​uhhhhh.... Apple is litterally the antithesis of what you're trying to say. Apple allocates more than a billion $ in marketing and you can watch Apple ads on TV or at every bus stops ;) 

RAMROD

I just need to hear it already :giveup: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

​uhhhhh.... Apple is litterally the antithesis of what you're trying to say. Apple allocates more than a billion $ in marketing and you can watch Apple ads on TV or at every bus stops ;) 

She just lets the constant anticipation do the hype for her much like how we're always talking about the next iphone. Besides, i believe apple spends much less than their competitors when it comes to advertising

Hauser

I believe that when it comes to Adele's new album, a surprise release or a standard release will still result in high numbers regardless. 

AM98GJ

Excited about it, let's hope it's as far from LG5/6 as possible.

​You sound pressed.

How am I pressed? Don't try starting arguments that aren't there for the sake of it 

Archived