Jump to content
celeb

Lady Debuts New Hair (Rapping Artist)


iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

1920137_1029320507097161_611787052436372

14042_1029707377058474_91500703004315403

She's looking stunning, she also captioned it with "I'm feeling myself", hopefully Lip Service is almost ready :giveup: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

yASSsss

broke my hip... :emma:

I just assumed it's Lady GAGA :emma: 

my bad

​

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine
Link to post
Share on other sites

Slayer

broke my hip... :emma:

I just assumed it's Lady GAGA :emma: 

my bad

​

Why would it even be news that Gaga's changed her hair though, she does that every day. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

That's her? She looks so different.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...