Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

ShockPop

wut... that was the best thing Ive seen on any xfactor ever.

But who is she? Hello irrelevant and non entity husband. Not all suit wearers copy your husband, not all crack heads copy Winehouse,  not all people that dont matter copy you.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

​return to tumblr please, stop looking for an argument about s-xism

​Can you at least give a proper response instead of just dissmissing what I said as a "tumblr" post ?

I don't support what she said nor I encourage this kind of behaviour, but If Simon or another guy made that kind of remarks he would never be asked to leave the show.. 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

michaelxfennell

Sad part, I LOVE Natalia, but this was just un-called for. So prentious, like her husband created that style. Boo is right.

​Can you at least give a proper response instead of just dissmissing what I said as a "tumblr" post ?

I don't support what she said nor I encourage this kind of behaviour, but If Simon or another guy made that kind of remarks he would never be asked to leave the show.. 

​But Simon is not stupid, he is incredibly smart, he would never drop the same kind of criticism she did, he is mean, but he makes it sound like harsh, valid criticism, unlike Natalia, who sounded like pressed, unjustified bullying. If a men said the same things she did people would go crazy on him aswell, Simon never said (correct me if I'm wrong) he was DISGUSTED to be in someone's presence, specially by  their looks, not their music skills

8myh3art

What on earth are you talking about?
They are saying that her and HIM should both be kicked off! So dont start shiit! Bai!! :later:

SidDays

She makes such amusing music, it's a shame she's such a b---h.

Unless she issues a formal apology she can probably kiss her career goodbye.

Blue Jeans

What on earth are you talking about?They are saying that her and HIM should both be kicked off! So dont start shiit! Bai!! :later:

​Bye then

PAEstQH.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

She's honestly a joke. Her first album failed to garner many fans, and it didn't do well. Her SECOND album? I think it only sold 10k I read or something. She shouldn't even be an X Factor judge. THAT is disgusting. She's such a tool. 

Ladey Gagz

:wtf: well yes I agree that she should be kicked off the show. If she says things like that, she isn't a good judge and shouldn't be on the show. All she's doing is bringing his confidence down for no reason 

Tbh that would be kind of s-xist, look at Simon, he gets away with worse things he's said as a judge. 

Well isn't Simon the producer of the show? :emma: He wouldn't get kicked out of his own show

Well isn't Simon the producer of the show? :emma: He wouldn't get kicked out of his own show

​This :smh: Plus the reality remains that (as far as I know) he hasn't been as cruel as either her or her husband were there.

Jay.P

Unbelievable. I'm speechless :smh: totally unnecessary, and that look isn't even her husband's original...

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived