💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

Her own relevance will be the last thing Natalia Kills.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic

​

Tbh that would be kind of s-xist, look at Simon, he gets away with worse things he's said as a judge. 

​return to tumblr please, stop looking for an argument about s-xism

You will never please everyone.

​THISSSSSS. Madonna's british accent teas :toofunny:

​Madonna and Gaga have both had affected accents (like most celebrities I guess) but neither have been as embarrassing as that; because she herself is actually British :air: Natalia Kills is becoming as unlikeable as Azealia Banks

She's a judge?

And who the fvck is her husband, or even who the fvck is she?

She's so delusional and how he looks doesn't mean sh!t when the show is about singing.

Get a fvcking life tbh.

btw, I think it's a good move if she wanted people to know about her more because she's like, a nobody. :britney:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Gaga Monster

Looks like someone is taking out low album sales on someone :tea:

GGD Presidential Elections

Spock

​Madonna and Gaga have both had affected accents (like most celebrities I guess) but neither have been as embarrassing as that; because she herself is actually British :air: Natalia Kills is becoming as unlikeable as Azealia Banks

​Yes, Gaga sometimes has that accent, but Madonna spoke in a British accent because I guess it made her feel classier or some **** like that. I love Madge but that was, for me, the most ridiculous of the lot.

I know Natalia is from England but the way she speaks it's clear she's doing it on purpose :rip:

And I agree!

who will love me when the night is over

GagaMyBlood95

Okay, that was more than rude and out of the place tbh.. She shouldn't have done that to him in a live popular TV show. Sure, say what you mean, but not in that way tbh. :rip:

Fusel

She's a joke. He dressed like any other dude. And she, who has never done anything I haven't seen someone do better before her (personal opinion ofc), dares to critize his artistic identity? How can you be so full of **** oh my god

Archived