Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

:dies:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

The lovely Joe calling Natalia beautiful AS she's ripping him to shreds is just :cry:

​Poor guy handled the whole thing really well. He was gracious and humble and even complimented her as she used him as a verbal punching bag for absolutely no reason.

I definitely wouldn't have fared well in that situation. :rip:

Jase

​Poor guy handled the whole thing really well. He was gracious and humble and even complimented her as she used him as a verbal punching bag for absolutely no reason.

I definitely wouldn't have fared well in that situation. :rip:

​omg same, I'd have been thrown off air if she'd have talked to me like that :rip:

Betty Who

The lovely Joe calling Natalia beautiful AS she's ripping him to shreds is just :cry:

​He handled it like a champ. There was an interview show directly after X Factor finished on another channel, and when asked how he was, he said he was fine. He's stronger than me, I would probably have cried right then and there :rip:

Spock

It would have been hilarious if the guy had interrupted her and told her that it's impossible he copied his style because he doesn't know who he is, and then proceeded to ask him who the f*ck that guy actually was.

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

MonsterJay

Lol Artistic Integrity my ass! You're known to jump on what the next "IT" girl is doing :lmao:
Fk off Natalia

Is she mad about Madonna not putting "ft. Natalia Kills" since Madonna was, in Natalia's words, disrespecting her "creative integrity" by sublimely stating that "b***h get off my pole" was in fact said by Madonna herself?

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Spyro

Is she mad about Madonna not putting "ft. Natalia Kills" since Madonna was, in Natalia's words, disrespecting her "creative integrity" by sublimely stating that "b***h get off my pole" was in fact said by Madonna herself?

wait, natalia said "b---h get off my pole" in holy water?

Spyro the Dragon

wait, natalia said "b---h get off my pole" in holy water?

​Yes, as background vocals I believe.

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Zilla

She and her husband were just fired:

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/natalia-kills-willy-moon-fired-from-x-factor-nz-2015031614#axzz3UUEOTE98

Instead of starting a new thread I decided to post that here. She could've presented her opinion in a constructive matter but completely berated the contestant so it is what it is

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

PlatinumBlondeLife

She sounds like Jenna Maroney on 30 Rock when she's judging the little kids singing hahahaha, so dramatic and unecessary

Archived