gaga_1.gif

well, we should request them that :)

stop

Stop tryin to make this girl happen

bye

you-have-to-stop.gif

​did you tweet it? 

Fizzy

same. i wanted  to do that. i have an idea lets organise a ay where we can sopam them everywhere but first make a poll who will support this. i want teens react to gaga oscar please

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Yanko

same. i wanted  to do that. i have an idea lets organise a ay where we can sopam them everywhere but first make a poll who will support this. i want teens react to gaga oscar please

​i actually wanted elders react to gaga at oscars but teens will work too maybe theyll do a video for elders too just tweet it guys 

Fizzy

​i actually wanted elders react to gaga at oscars but teens will work too maybe theyll do a video for elders too just tweet it guys 

​yeah but she needs to be appreciated by teens now . elders probably are aware a little cuz of tony. in the extras of elders react to 45seconds the lady mentions gaga with tony. lets tweet them guys

Ladey Gagz

Good idea! I want elders though :gaycat: 

I want Elders react too

Fizzy

Good idea! I want elders though :gaycat: 

I want Elders react too

​i hope they do a both a big gaga special GUY then OSCARS showing her versatality too?

Florian

Omg, I sent a comment yesterday on their video :legend: 

I think it's a great idea !! The most interesting option would be Elders even if the teens' reactions could be priceless.

Yanko

​yeah but she needs to be appreciated by teens now . elders probably are aware a little cuz of tony. in the extras of elders react to 45seconds the lady mentions gaga with tony. lets tweet them guys

​can u tell me the exact minute? 

Archived