Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

​I like Kylie though :madge: She's my second most listened to artist on last.fm

​whats ur last fm 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy's half-time show was above Madonna's -half time show which was a joke in my eyes. And I am not of a fan of either - so don't come back at me fan bases.

TimisaMonster

It was.... :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

magiciancols

​Your comment is extremely tasteless, immature and hateful as well. I can't understand why are people getting so offended about these things. Can you explain to me what is it that I said that irks you? Is it only about the age? And your saying that Madonna can out-dance Katy, Missy and Gaga is also a baseless and ridiculous comment. I would however agree that she can win in an arm wrestle against any of them easily.

​Are you serious? I can't believe that you are debating with me about whether Madonna is a better dancer. Katy, Gaga, and Missy can't really dance. Watch the Sticky and Sweet tour and tell me if any of them can do what Madonna could do in 2008. She danced much less in her last tour, but when she had to dance the execution was always spot on. Madonna is old and can't do super intense dance moves - that's true. But her execution of the movements has always been good. I haven't seen a lot of Missy's dancing, but Gaga and Katy's dance moves have always been quite sloppy.

And it does irk me that you are ridiculing Madonna for her age, especially when the woman is still in good shape and is more physically fit than girls half her age.

Cody Draco

Beyoncé and Katy's performances were everywhere, I don't remember a single meme from her performance :later:

​Beyonce's performance was the most boring halftime I have ever seen. :britney:

Cody Draco

Katy the new beyonce/britney/janet 

zyizfuB.gif

​Katy slipped Left Shark some molly instead of slipping her nipple. Classy California Gurl. :britney:

Cody Draco

​The Iconic "I'm 60 and I know it"

​It's not iconic if you're the only one who remembers it. Left Shark has a onesie you know. :britney:

Cody Draco

she had the meme with LMFAO! that was everywhere 

​LMFAO! performed with her? I don't remember that. :britney:

Archived