💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: Katy Perry's Superbowl performance looked exhausting

Yanko

Featured Posts

cookiemonster

​I agree :yes: It was quite a big show with a lot of different big parts, I felt a bit like " :air: " inside after thinking about the time and effort that went into it too :rip: 

this. plus she's done it before so she knows first hand how exhausting doing a show that large is. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give the woman a break. An energetic performance like Katy's would be exhausting for any 60-years old. :bunny:

Tropico

Ouch. Weren't they covering magazines together in 2014? But I suppose you don't have to like everything your friends do.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

cookiemonster

Give the woman a break. An energetic performance like Katy's would be exhausting for any 60-years old. :bunny:

you mean an energetic performance like Missys

darkwolf

Ouch. Weren't they covering magazines together in 2014? But I suppose you don't have to like everything your friends do.

​She was NOT dissing katy perry. They are friends actually.

The thirst is real  :thirst:

Tropico

​She was NOT dissing katy perry. They are friends actually.

The thirst is real  :thirst:

1. I never said she dissed her...

2. I did say they're friends...

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Vernier

A 13 minute performance on that scale, exhausting? Shocker :udidnt:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

you mean an energetic performance like Missys

​If you missed my point, a performance at Katy level is exhausting to Madge. At Missy level would put her to the grave.

cookiemonster

​If you missed my point, a performance at Katy level is exhausting to Madge. At Missy level would put her to the grave.

Katy just stands there and sings how is that exhausting? maybe I'm missing your point cause Madonna is way more athletic than both of them. 

Woolfsmck

i have to thoughts on this thread....

One-I thought Katy was pretty brave to fly on the trapeeze thingy at the end, I mean, one slip and ....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  splat ....

Two-Considering the GGD fan base, I am amazed at the number of people who saw the SuperBowl halftime show at all...unless thats the only part they watched...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived