💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna to be Dior's first ever black face

Dolev

Featured Posts

Blog_58.jpg

After seasons of sitting in the front row at the shows, Rihanna is finally becoming a Dior girl. The singer will star in the fourth installment of the label's Secret Garden campaign, shot by Steven Klein in Versailles. "Film  and print versions of the campaign are scheduled to run this spring," a spokesperson for the house confirmed this morning.

Source

Pure Adrenaline

After seasons of sitting in the front row at the showsl

I C U Vogue :gaycat:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Haroon

This one isn't being shot by Inez & Vinoodh, I'm surprised :omg: Yay for Rihanna and Dior! This sounds like a lovely pairing and I'm sure the final film and shots are gonna be to die for :flutter: 

It is ridiculous how it is two ****ing thousand and ****ing fifteen and it had not happened till now 

Morphine Prince

It is ridiculous how it is two ****ing thousand and ****ing fifteen and it had not happened till now 

​Because white people are the standard of beauty in these companies so naturally they'd have a history of all white "faces" 

Curunir

i feel like they're 20 years late with the "first ever black face" thing, but slé riri :legend:

Vernier

Waiting for her campaign shots, I doubt anyone will top Charlize from recent memory :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived