celeb

Kathy Griffin quits Fashion Police

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole

I really loved Kathy on fashion police, I admittedly preferred her than Joan Rivers. I suppose this is the end of Fashion Police, I can't imagine Giuliana returning after the comments. I do hope E! manages to do something similar to Fashion Police somehow, I really enjoyed the show. 

Paper Planes

Fashion Police decayed quicker than GGD damn

I'll continue to support Kathy Griffin wherever she goes tho. Love her and her style of humor.

delete it fat

Michelle

I adore Kathy but she def didn't fit in there. That show is done without Joan. It's been a mess.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

TimisaMonster

They have to cancel the show now...let Fashion Queens rise like a Phoenix! :legend:

Waiting for Juliana and Brad to "quit" as well... :thetea: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PopBitch

She threw Guliana under the bus in that recent interview yesterday.  I'm sure Fashion Police was pissed off.  I was shocked she did such a thing as the newbie on the show. It's the way she worded it and there was no need.   That stuff should go on behind closed doors, not backstabbing your co-star, and thus the show.  I was disappointed in Kathy.  I think that interview came out and FP (the producers) and Guiliana, etc., were furious.  

Also, I have a feeling they hired NeNe Leakes, or want to, who will try to nab the comedy/snark spotlight, and Kathy walked.  Which, in that case, I don't blame her.  There's only room for one star on FP, and NeNe would not respect Kathy.

What a mess.

angelduuh

Oh well :( I liked her on the show, but I agree that without Joan it's not the same.

I wish Guiliana would be the one that wasn't on the show, since Joan died, she kinda wants to take over, she's so rude and shady

Pierre

Here for Janice Dickinson to be the host. It's kinda sad, the Oscar special was fun.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

She did it in a flawless way, good for you Kathy...

E! Is going to hell, this plus The Royals being god awful.. Plus Chelsea Handler leaving? They really need to switch up their programming soon or they're done.

Sableye

:applause:

I hope that show goes to ****. Why make a show to just talk **** about people in a mean way?

crybrowz

Thank God. I love Kathy and I'm so glad she's leaving that awful show. Idk how they're gonna try to fix all of this. Hopefully they're just done now :miley:

SlayedForTheGod

Nene Leakes would be a great replacement! So would Janice Dickinson. Although sometimes some of the stuff on the show can go too far, in the end all theyre talking about is clothing. nothing to get your panties in a bunch about. 

Archived