💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney annunces Frozen 2, Star Wars VIII and spin-off

Spock

Featured Posts

Hellspont

I still think the first one is a good animated movie, but I couldn't care less about a sequel. Also Star Wars :nooo: we are not ready

InsideOutright

Frozen 2?! Wow, didn't see that coming at all! :roll:

What's next, Frozen being adapted into a Broadway musical? (We know it's going to happen)

Spock

​I was talking about Frozen ... don't know about Star Wars never seen it  :gaycat: 

​Well, if you like Marvel, Star Wars is right up your alley :gaycat:

As for Frozen, it will definitely be successful. Creatively, Disney isn't DreamWorks. After The Princess and the Frog (if I'm not mistaken) they implemented a "think tank" creative process for their major animated projects, just like at Pixar, to improve their movies to the maximum. In my opinion it certainy shows: Tangled, Wreck It Ralph, Frozen and Big Hero 6 are all really really good. And financially, Frozen is Disney's best and biggest selling property, I think it brought a crazy billion dollars in sales from toys and **** so it should do fine. Also, it's the highest grossing animated movie of all time.

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

What's next, Frozen being adapted into a Broadway musical? (We know it's going to happen)

​Sis, it was announced last year

who will love me when the night is over

Archived