Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Carly Rae Jepsen performs "I Really Like You" on Sunrise (Australian morning TV show)

Remus

Featured Posts

Carly Rae Jepsen is absolutely adorable and there’s no denying that “I Really Like You” is a sugary pop delight — so let’s just pretend that today’s (March 11) appearance on Australian TV show  Sunrise never happened. The Canadian cutie gets a pass for miming given the outdoor location, but the rest is less excusable. From the clueless host getting her name wrong, to the frumpy outfit and lackluster choreography, everything about this is embarrassing.

On the bright side, Carly Rae got to work  on her tan in Hawaii (the show is there for a week-long special) and merrily reveals that she’s spending the rest of the day sightseeing. There’s also some chit-chat about her new hairstyle and the blockbuster “I Really Like You” video, which is racking up those all-important streams. The 29-year-old is immensely likable, so bang your head and pray for amnesia after watching up top.

Source: http://www.idolator.com/7584275/carly-rae-jepsen-mimes-i-really-like-you-embarrassing-australian-tv-show-sunrise

Your thoughts? Is she here to make a really really really really really really hard comeback?

no replies... GGD 2.0 we would've had at least four or five by now...

She really is a rather pathetic excuse of a performer. Just another record label cash cow

no replies... GGD 2.0 we would've had at least four or five by now...

She really is a rather pathetic excuse of a performer. Just another record label cash cow

​I know right. I was so perched here waiting for these monsters to drag her as what they usually do but alas, the site is sooooo dead. :smh:

It's absolute shade bait, a complete awful performance... And barely anything! It's so depressing.

ThisGuyTony

Her lip syncing was so obvious at points, which is a surprise since she tends to sing live most of the time. :air: 

That audience is so boring. They have absolutely no energy. :madge: 

Omg that audience :air:  It's like they just gathered up a small group of random people off the street.

soundwave

"7 million views in just four days! That's massive!" This is why I hate Australian TV 

Spock

And this girl played Cinderella on Broadway :dead: 

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

And the girl rowing on her board in the background looking at them like WTF :lmao:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived