💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Gaga's music less potent whilst in love?

holy scheisse

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

"People like music when they’re in love, but they don’t need it as much. You need music when you’re missing someone or you’re pining for someone or you’re forgetting someone or you’re trying to process what just happened." -- Taylor Swift

When Gaga was in a tumultuous, dare I say, bad romance with Luc Carl, her passion was stronger and she seemed more carreer driven and "married to her music". Do you guys agree, that when you're in love, music isn't as essential? Because your heart already has joy so music doesn't need to be there? I know that I am a huge spotify junkie. I favorite tracks in my starred playlist and have been doing so for a couple years now every time I find a new song to obsess over. Then I can go back and look upon all the songs I've loved and such in a chronological order. I notice that last summer when I was 'dating' a boy and preoccupied with the idea of finally finding love, my starred playlist saw a significant drop in additions to it over the course of those few months. I agree with Tay girl, when you are in love you don't need music as much... Is this why Gaga's carreer has changed somewhat ever since finding stability with Taylor? Why her latest effort seems dim in comparison to her previous ones? What do yall think?

Regardless, the happiness and wellbeing of a person matters most of all. Gaga we are all happy for you and your love!! But what do you guys think about this idea? I agree w Taylor. 

Blue Jeans

Taking Taylor Swift words as facts ? :madge:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

holy scheisse

Taking Taylor Swift words as facts ? :madge:

​if you notice, I referred to the quote as an idea, not a fact bby

JustPokeHerFace

That may be true, but if you look at the music she made while she was depressed and injured (ARTPOP), it's good but not as strong as some of her previous work. Plus I'd rather her have a happy personal life than a great career but not be happy. 

I do think that Gaga's music was more maybe more powerful before she met Taylor. However songs like Aura and Venus contradict that I think. Hopefully her next album will be her best, because now she's at a very good point in her life. 

Computer

I actually thought about this.  Gaga is more happy now with Taylor and that's going to hurt her creativity.  That's why I have a plan to seduce him for myself and take him away from Gaga which should hopefully also fuel her songwriting.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Miranda Sings

I actually thought about this.  Gaga is more happy now with Taylor and that's going to hurt her creativity.  That's why I have a plan to seduce him for myself and take him away from Gaga which should hopefully also fuel her songwriting.

​Way to take one for the team :giggle: 

Hexxx

:toofunga: 

I agree. Her music was so loud and powerful back then. I can't wait to hear the new music

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

TimisaMonster

Gaga made Aura, Venus, GUY, Sexxx Dreams all while with Taylor...he seems to be giving her lots of....inspiration :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Oscar

Say no more I will kick her then run away. I'll have her crying and we'll get bad romance 2.0. 
You're all going to hate me but i'll die a heroic and selfless death. 

I'll be a hero. 
After all I, am a lesbean

Vernier

​So selfless :emo:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Computer

​Way to take one for the team :giggle: 

NRVO0lr.jpg

:giggle: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

CharlieQuinn

I believe that Love is not her "main" inspiration. Being in love and writing good songs can belong together :koons:

Archived