Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

When will Gaga announce the title of LG 5/6?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I'm not expecting it till after AHS. I think she'll release a lead single out of the blue in spring 2016, and the title shortly after. 

Jewels n Drugs

After the lead single 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

nikola

NEVER!!!!!!!!She is Gonna rise like a phoenix and release LG1

giphy.gif

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

barcodemonster

She'll never announce the name because it will be a nameless album :thirst:

scan my barcode

Can you be patient for once lol

All your threads are about things we don't know so why ask

​didn't he make a thread about circumcision or some ****, why is he even allowed to post; just another spammer tbh.

SISTERV

If the album is finished quicker than she expects with RedOne and they are happy with it: I will say she will reveal the title sometime from May-July this year with a fall/late year single release. 

If the album takes time and is not finished until the end of this year: I will say she will reveal the title somehow in a special way on an episode of AHS. I think that would be dope and imagine the ratings! Like on the first or an important episode of AHS imagine Gaga's character saying, "Ugh....I cannot stand pop music. Like that Lady Gaga....she has that new album called "______________" coming out in May. I hope it flops....." LOLOLOL kinda how she dissed herself on SNL. 

RainingOnMe

​didn't he make a thread about circumcision or some ****, why is he even allowed to post; just another spammer tbh.

​Yes. :toofunny:  

Computer

Tomorrow ideally.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Dorothy Gale

blinkd.gif

barcodemonster

If the album is finished quicker than she expects with RedOne and they are happy with it: I will say she will reveal the title sometime from May-July this year with a fall/late year single release. 

If the album takes time and is not finished until the end of this year: I will say she will reveal the title somehow in a special way on an episode of AHS. I think that would be dope and imagine the ratings! Like on the first or an important episode of AHS imagine Gaga's character saying, "Ugh....I cannot stand pop music. Like that Lady Gaga....she has that new album called "______________" coming out in May. I hope it flops....." LOLOLOL kinda how she dissed herself on SNL. 

Omg not necessarily this but in AHS in general, what if she talks about herself and or shades others 

scan my barcode

Archived