đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Addy Ezzie

I gave it a 10. I'm a Swiftie and I love it when she sings country music, I admit it. Still, she's changing directions and she's having fun. The video looks great and fun and awkward, everything Taylor is tbh. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

It's very difficult to hate anything she does because they're always so bland and safe, so I can't hate that tbh.

It's definitely not bad, but it's not amazing tbh. I liked some parts of the vid.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

XoXoJoanneGaga

:eww:  :eww:  :wtf: :wtf:

Compare Applause's release (the leak, pop emergency, 'LADY GAGA IS OVER' video) to this.

Idk why

I just can't get into any of her music

She's like that annoying girl we all would avoid at school because she just didn't know when to shut up

I LOVE YOU :lmao: 

ThisGuyTony

I feel as if I've heard this song before. Hmmm...

I guess it's good she's moving in a new direction but it could have been done a bit better.

Logan

Mess at the threads being merged. Welp. :emma:

There was 2 other threads when there was already all that information in this thread lol. 

LetsGetHigh

There was 2 other threads when there was already all that information in this thread lol. 

I meant the music video thread. I checked the other threads and neither had the link to the MV.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I almost kinda "hate" Taylor tbh. I don't actually hate her but she's not in my ipod at all, so I'll be 100% frank. the song is annoying but I found this to be her best video to date. She looks ok and it almost seems like she's having fun, nothing like the iceberg she usually is...so at least the video director did a good job, nice visuals. Especially the theather and ballet parts.

But she looks terrible doing Gaga...definitely the worst look of the video

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived