musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Definitely not what I was expecting, but hey, it's a catchy song and Taylor's having crazy fun in the video. 

Dawson

Was hoping for something like I Knew You Were Trouble. Bad ass big chorus. Maybe this will grow on me!

ItsTommyBitch

The song is ok. Not as good as I expected :( , but I expect it will be a hit regardless because lead single from Slaylor Swift lol.

If shes going Pop, she better go hard or go home tbh :manicure:

Tracks like 22 and Starlight and We are Never getting back together were masterpieces on Red

Song is a lot better on the 4th listen :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SKANK

She is so beautiful. The album cover is very Urban Outfitters catalog, but I like it, it suits her. The video is fun and stupid in a good way. Shake It Off sounds like an Avril Lavinge song produced by Pharrell.

Taylor Swift isn't my cup of tea, but everything here seems pretty nice.

Logan

She is so beautiful. The album cover is very Urban Outfitters catalog, but I like it, it suits her. The video is fun and stupid in a good way. Shake It Off sounds like an Avril Lavinge song produced by Pharrell.

I'm not really into Taylor Swift, but everything here seems pretty good.

Thank you! I think she's really got things together this era. 

XoXoJoanneGaga

Song is surprisingly good! If only Gaga could have such a flawless single launch/campaign launch

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived