💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Not a fan of hers, but I respect her because she proves you don't need to be a sell out, portray an overly s-xual image, or sing about d--gs/drinking/partying/s-x to be a huge success. She actually proves that by NOT doing those things is what people want.

​Exactly.

She's the only pop star out there who isn't following the Madonna/Britney s-xy look and she's slaying. People like her because she's just being a normal person who happens to make extremely catchy pop music. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffSwift

I just was at both Philadelphia shows and it was honestly the BEST show i've ever seen. Out Of The Woods live nearly slayed my existence. If she is playing a show near you, you must go, it is worth every PENNY. 

Spock

At her concert in Philadelphia there was this radio photo-booth thingy with this map that shows all the countries Taylor will visit with the tour

CHd1IMeWoAEIUZm.jpg

One of her dancers posted it on Snapchat and Switectives started investigating because there are pins in countries that have not been announced yet

Europe:
Scandinavia (maybe Norway)
Spain
France
Italy
Germany
Switzerland

Asia:
China
Indonesia
South Korea
Philippines
Singapore
Hong Kong
Singapore
Malaysia

There are also pins on cities she has already visited so maybe she will visit some of those places once again (I seriously doubt she is coming to Europe again and not doing a week of shows at the O2 in London). Taylor has said that they decide which countries to tour according to demand and that the next batch of dates could be coming before the tour is over, if they decide to keep going. There's also the fact that she said LP6 was not going to follow her usual release pattern and may be pushed back from its October 2016 presumed release date.

Get your coins ready :pole:

who will love me when the night is over

Arturo

The German dates have been announced since the very beginning. 
The Scandinavian one seems to be on Oslo, Norway.

Anyway, good for her. The 8 date original european tour was tragic. Expanding it to at least 13 is much better.

Spock

The German dates have been announced since the very beginning. 
The Scandinavian one seems to be on Oslo, Norway.

Anyway, good for her. The 8 date original european tour was tragic. Expanding it to at least 13 is much better.

​Yes I know, but it was only a Cologne date and there are now like three pins in Germay.

And yeah, it's embarrassing :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

OMG HOLD ME I CAN'T TAKE THIS :wao: I should probably not get my hopes up because if this doesn't happen then I'll have a meltdown :sharon: I've decided to take the risk and not see her when she does Hyde Park in a few days so I hope things work in my favour and she announces O2/Twickenham dates :giveup: 

RAMROD

If this true, I am positive she will visit South East Asia countries I.E Indonesia, Singapore, Philipinnes and Malaysia.

Her RED Tour in that zone last time were amazing.

And so many fans still unable to attend cos all sold out VERY QUICKLY since the ticket box opened.

It would be cool if she do multiple dates there too!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

@Spock I merged your thread about the rumoured additional dates into the Taylor Swift thread because rumours aren't news or announcements or sourced articles and stuff unfortunately :noparty:

Feel free to bump the 1989 World Tour thread you had before with the additional dates if/when they're announced :party: 

RAMROD

Singapore and Shanghai dates confirmed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bellatrix

1989 is still #2 (deluxe) and #4 (standard) in iTunes Sweden.  Slay Taylord :legend:

ht_taylor_swift_130826.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Red

TaylorNation ha power

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bleachella

QUEEN :giveup:

Fastest Vevo video to reach 1 billion :giveup: 

She's unstoppable :giveup:

Archived