💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

People are speculating Out Of The Woods because there are official remixes out but idk I saw it on ATRL :neyde: 

​ATRL? :toofunny: That should be a surefire sign it won't be the next single. But, it could work as a single, just not the next one.

#5 - Wildest Dreams ft. Calvin Harris  REMIX
#6 - Out Of The Woods
#7 - New Romantics (with a cool video, featuring some celebs (ex. Katy Perry :green:) but not as big as "Bad Blood" celebrity video)

I think that'd work well! She could possibly snag another #1 with "Wildest Dreams" if she went through with a similar promo schedule and video plan as I stated. "New Romantics" could be a good streaming hit, and it's on the deluxe, therefore not near as meany people on iTunes have it. Doubt it'd be able to go #1 unless she did something huge though, sadly.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​i hope she brings a boyband ala what maria did with TGIFY(98 degrees)

or a female singer, perhaps Ellie

​One Direction? :green:

Redstreak

nah she needs to take a breather after the huge campaign that was BB video. AYHTDWS for 5th single around late summer. Let Wildest Dreams be released during the fall/winter time, it's perfect for it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

​It could definitely be "ruined" with a remix, but c'mon.. it can just be like Bad Blood. Sometimes my radio plays the remix, sometimes the original. Either way, it should just help it's success a bit.

​I hate the BB remix :emma: I'll only ever stan for the official album versions and the worst thing is that when a remix gets famous everyone will know it by the remix instead of the original and mostly always better version :giveup: 

Serendipity

​One Direction? :green:

​Absolutely not:what:

There is no shortage of boybands in the world

she can just ask British bands

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Serendipity

She should release 3 more singles (make it 7) and beat the **** out of Katheryn's record.

IMO Tay deserves that record more and 1989 >>>>> TD

​Which record?

If you're talking about the 5 consecutive #1s, style snapped the streak

If you're talking about the most top ten record, MJ holds the most with 8 from Thriller

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Lucas

Out Of The Woods / New Romantics / Wonderland / Wildest Dream are the best choices in my opinion

But I want This Love 

AYHTDWS or How You Get the Girl, those were the other two being considered for the 4th single

MCMXCIII

​Which record?

If you're talking about the 5 consecutive #1s, style snapped the streak

If you're talking about the most top ten record, MJ holds the most with 8 from Thriller

​aww what a shame... I thought style did go #1 :/ oh well... such a great song and  my favorite from the album

Jenniferella

Is Wildest Dreams the Lana rip-off song ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Spock

@Spock can you update the OP?

BB is the current single

​yes! i'll do it tomorrow
(and I still haven't forgotten that dedication eh :green:)

​and also write "#JusticeForStyle" 

giphy.gif

​I'll rename the whole thread :madge:

who will love me when the night is over

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived