Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart predicted to sell 115-125k

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​someone got charged with hacking and I can't believe people still think her fall was on purpose

gtfo seriously

​leaking 30+ demos and the full album two months before the release is the best way to boost sales :sharon:

I didn't say it would boost sales, I said it would excuse a lack of sales. They could've had the demos under very lax conditions making it easier for someone to steal the music, and the fall garnered a lot of attention which was mostly positive. I gave my own opinion no matter how pessimistic it may seem you should at least respect it. After all, I respect yours.

iloveit123

This is exactly the sales situation I was expecting for her.... would be nice for her to get a #1 album... doesn't matter what she does or how much she sells, if she doesn't do Taylor or Adele numbers, it is called a flop (yet hardly anyone else is selling albums)

Where's all the music-not-the-bling stans now? :koons: Feel free to change your mind once mommy monster tells you to again. 

Where's all the music-not-the-bling stans now? :koons: Feel free to change your mind once mommy monster tells you to again. 

:hehe: 

darkwolf

I didn't say it would boost sales, I said it would excuse a lack of sales. They could've had the demos under very lax conditions making it easier for someone to steal the music, and the fall garnered a lot of attention which was mostly positive. I gave my own opinion no matter how pessimistic it may seem you should at least respect it. After all, I respect yours.

​But there's a record label behind this record, they need money, and not excuses.

She could've just given away the album for free instead (her manager is the same guy as U2's :hor:), why all this mess?

Whispering

Where are all the flop statuses now? (from the resident Madonnastan trolls)

Where are all the flop statuses now? (from the resident Madonnastan trolls)

How would I know, I don't make statuses (often) nor care for the opinions from "trolls" as you put them. Nice to see that you equate those so intermittently defendant of the "music-not-the-bling" policy as trolls though :usrs: 

​But there's a record label behind this record, they need money, and not excuses.

She could've just given away the album for free instead (her manager is the same guy as U2's :hor:), why all this mess?

​Well I'm pretty sure Madonna has made most of her money from touring and other things like that, which is all covered under her live nation 360 deal which was made before the Interscope deal. If we have seen Madge in the past releasing an album "just so she could tour again" then I wouldn't put it past her to do some of the things that I said. I mean after MDNA expectations were low anyway, right?

I feel that Madonna and her team are very knowledgeable of how her albums are going to do much before they release them. They have research teams for that. So I think they found out it wasn't going to be a huge commercial success so they set up a series of missteps for Madge to go through so when the album didn't make a huge impact (or even surpass modern albums like ARTPOP or Bangerz) her "icon status" wouldn't be damaged. "Oh Rebel Heart didn't surpass Prism because of this" or "Madonna didn't sell as much as Miley because of that."
I don't  hold these beliefs cus I have something against Madonna, I am always very pessimistic when it comes to the entertainment industry (Gaga included).

Lucas

More than what I expected, still low because this is one of Madonna's best albums and all the promo she's giving really is a proof that she cares about this album...

Deserve way more success

darkwolf

​Well I'm pretty sure Madonna has made most of her money from touring and other things like that, which is all covered under her live nation 360 deal which was made before the Interscope deal. If we have seen Madge in the past releasing an album "just so she could tour again" then I wouldn't put it past her to do some of the things that I said. I mean after MDNA expectations were low anyway, right?

I feel that Madonna and her team are very knowledgeable of how her albums are going to do much before they release them. They have research teams for that. So I think they found out it wasn't going to be a huge commercial success so they set up a series of missteps for Madge to go through so when the album didn't make a huge impact (or even surpass modern albums like ARTPOP or Bangerz) her "icon status" wouldn't be damaged. "Oh Rebel Heart didn't surpass Prism because of this" or "Madonna didn't sell as much as Miley because of that."
I don't  hold these beliefs cus I have something against Madonna, I am always very pessimistic when it comes to the entertainment industry (Gaga included).

​

But wouldn't it be better if she didn't waste her time promoting the album all over the world? :hor: It will give people more "excuses".

Doesn't make sense imo.

It's just a messy era, with all the leaks and the first single didn't perform any good.

​

But wouldn't it be better if she didn't waste her time promoting the album all over the world? :hor: It will give people more "excuses".

Doesn't make sense imo.

It's just a messy era, with all the leaks and the first single didn't perform any good.

​Well by doing these promotions she isn't only promoting her album but she is promoting Madonna the brand. Like I said (or meant to say) I know it's a stretch and most likely not reality, it's just what I had thought in my head. (oh and thanks to you I now can listen to sirius for a month free, thanks :worship:)

Archived