Madonna's Rebel Heart predicted to sell 115-125k

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daviddarko

the only troll here is u babe

​and why are you in a Gaga fan site if you think she is a copycat?

Sugarfall

​Why are you on the Internet if you can't read?

cookiemonster

cause I love her and respect her. even if she's a copy cat

Psychedelic

​ripped off a Madonna song? :fail: omg no. BTW has nothing to do with EYS, the only similarities are the chord progression and '80s dance style . And in that case, Why Madonna did not sue Gaga instead of mocking The Born this Way message which was very important for many young people? The answer: because Madonna is a bad person. 

And please tell me what is this: :usrs:

The Staple Singers' song 'Respect Yourself'

​If Madonna is a "bad person" by expressing her opinion about how she felt Gaga copied her (whether it's tru or not) by calling her reductive and then sing a mash-up of EY/BTW to later manifest Lady Gaga is not her (which is no shade at all, just a fact or is Gaga really Madonna? she was just satnding up against the comparisons in general). Then I wonder what type of person are you? who has repeatedly and passionately called Madonna old, ugly, hag, ridiculous, desperate, scum and many other adjectives way more agressive than reductive and "she isn't me"... tell me what type of person are you?

daviddarko

​If Madonna is a "bad person" by expressing her opinion about how she felt Gaga copied her (whether it's tru or not) by calling her reductive and then sing a mash-up of EY/BTW to later manifest Lady Gaga is not her (which is no shade at all, just a fact or is Gaga really Madonna? she was just satnding up against the comparisons in general). Then I wonder what type of person are you? who has repeatedly and passionately called Madonna old, ugly, hag, ridiculous, desperate, scum and many other adjectives way more agressive than reductive and "she isn't me"... tell me what type of person are you?

​excuse me but I never said such things about madonna.  First because I could be banned and second I do not think those things about madonna. I only think madonna is a bad person and egomaniac . but is just my opinion

Psychedelic

​excuse me but I never said such thing about madonna.  First because I could be banned and second I do not think those things about madonna. I only think madonna is a bad person and egomaniac .

​Well, open up your mind because reality is that expressing your opinion on someone else's certain action doesn't make you a bad person, whether you are right or wrong. She has had much more compliments to Gaga than the stupid things you're still so resented about. Plus, the woman has made a lot good deeds throughout her life like standing up to gay rights, raising awareness and funds for HIV and even donating millions to charity and supporting a country in Africa where people have nothing to eat. Way more important things happen in this world other that your Diva being shaded on. Get over and grow up, most people in this site have done, you're the only one who continues to stir the pot about this subject in a ridiculous way. I'm glad we are in a Gaga site, but if you don't have anything constructive to add to these threads, you should refrain yourself to the only Gaga-related sections. This section is for people who enjoy liestening to other artist besides Gaga, in this case, Madonna.

cookiemonster

The last few pages are disastrous. This thread should be locked for too much stupidity.

2lid6pl.jpg

Archived