💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart predicted to sell 115-125k

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

cookiemonster

I don't care if her tour is successfull or not. I'm not a type of person who chooses bands or artists to stan for because of their  sales, charts positions or profitable tours. Its pathetic. My favourite bands are not popular, they don't have a lot views on Youtube. But I value them for different reasons, for their talent. And Madonna... Yeah, she should be respected for what she achieved and thats it. I'm just so over her about making excuses, shading other artists who took her spotlight and that ageism bull****. Nothing about her attracts or excites me. But there are things that I don't like about her because of the words she said or actions she took. I'm the happiest person on this planet too see how artists with more talent, vocal capabilities are getting more and more recognition and reducing choices for this queen to stay popular - showing her nipples or ass. Very talented.

And for the record, you can call me hater or whatever you want. I just don't care. I have artists and bands that  I like. I'm happy to live in the age with artists like Gaga, Placebo or The National. Because there is something more about them. My individual priorities and choices for me are more than your charts and sales. Have fun with math.

796BF985D9AF5AEA4D97F0123F12265A.gif

lmao. stay pressed kid. you're attracted to her and to talking about her. even if it's in a negative light. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione

lmao. stay pressed kid. you're attracted to her and to talking about her. even if it's in a negative light. 

​You can call me whatever you want and put a label on me. I still have my opinion.  :hunty:

cookiemonster

​You can call me whatever you want and put a label on me. I still have my opinion.  :hunty:

if you have nothing nice to say and if you're not interested or 'attracted' to Madonna or her music in any way shape or form then ur opinion isnt of any use here. 

daviddarko

​When the tour smashes, haters will seethe for sure. But then you won't hear from them. 

Look at this rundown of Madonna haters just in this thread. They will all be quiet when the tour breaks records - her own records.

​You must be blind.

​You know whats worst? Gaga fans acting like they are saints. They can be mean...like VERY mean.

Ohh please, now Madonna is a saint and her fans too ?  c'mon  :awkney:

Madonna is an egocentric person who only cares about her and she had no problem making fun of Born This Way,  it Amazing message and an entire Fanbase in 80 concerts WW. 

And her fans are one of the rudest fans. just ask to the fans of  Mariah Carey, Cyndi Lauper, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson and Cher 

cookiemonster

Madonna is an egocentric person who only cares about her and she had no problem making fun of Born This Way,  it amazing message and an entire fanbase in 80 concerts WW. 

And her fans are one of the rudest fans. (just ask to Mariah Carey, Cyndi Lauper, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson and Cher)

well maybe Gaga or Fernando or whoever the fu*k shouldn't have ripped off a Madonna song. Instrumental and lyrics. that's what it comes down to. 

NONONONO

well maybe Gaga or Fernando or whoever the fu*k shouldn't have ripped off a Madonna song. Instrumental and lyrics. that's what it comes down to. 

​That's exactly it. Just look what happened to Blurred Lines!?

If Madonna, took it to court she would have won for sure, and that, that would be humiliating and could possibly end Gaga's career.

Some Gaga stans can't like Madonna for some reason, like some Madonna fans can't like Gaga. It's a ongoing cycle. I just can't understand why.

Luckily for me and you, we can like them both. 

NONONONO

Madonna is an egocentric person who only cares about her and she had no problem making fun of Born This Way,  it Amazing message and an entire Fanbase in 80 concerts WW. 

And her fans are one of the rudest fans. just ask to the fans of  Mariah Carey, Cyndi Lauper, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson and Cher 

​Like Gaga is a saint and Gaga's fans are as well? Don't generalise. 

Anyway, let's move on.

cookiemonster

​That's exactly it. Just look what happened to Blurred Lines!?

If Madonna, took it to court she would have won for sure, and that, that would be humiliating and could possibly end Gaga's career.

Some Gaga stans can't like Madonna for some reason, like some Madonna fans can't like Gaga. It's a ongoing cycle. I just can't understand why.

Luckily for me and you, we can like them both. 

exactly. I love them both. but I'll never deny that Gaga used to rip off Madonna way too much. 

NONONONO

I don't care if her tour is successfull or not. I'm not a type of person who chooses bands or artists to stan for because of their  sales, charts positions or profitable tours. Its pathetic. My favourite bands are not popular, they don't have a lot views on Youtube. But I value them for different reasons, for their talent. And Madonna... Yeah, she should be respected for what she achieved and thats it. I'm just so over her about making excuses, shading other artists who took her spotlight and that ageism bull****. Nothing about her attracts or excites me. But there are things that I don't like about her because of the words she said or actions she took. I'm the happiest person on this planet too see how artists with more talent, vocal capabilities are getting more and more recognition and reducing choices for this queen to stay popular - showing her nipples or ass. Very talented.

And for the record, you can call me hater or whatever you want. I just don't care. I have artists and bands that  I like. I'm happy to live in the age with artists like Gaga, Placebo or The National. Because there is something more about them. My individual priorities and choices for me are more than your charts and sales. Have fun with math.

796BF985D9AF5AEA4D97F0123F12265A.gif

First of all, you don't seem to have understood my argument. What I have been saying in my posts is that numbers are no everything. 

As for the hater/non-hater, I don't even care.:love:

Fiona Apple

​They just have a similar rhythm and chords..The lyrics or the instrumental are totally different :hunty:

Fiona Apple

​Like Gaga is a saint and Gaga's fans are as well? Don't generalise. 

Anyway, let's move on.

​Gaga is indeed a saint :love:

daviddarko

​ripped off a Madonna song? :fail: omg no. BTW has nothing to do with EYS, the only similarities are the chord progression and '80s dance style . And in that case, Why Madonna did not sue Gaga instead of mocking The Born this Way message which was very important for many young people? The answer: because Madonna is a bad person. 

And please tell me what is this: :usrs:

The Staple Singers' song 'Respect Yourself'

cookiemonster

​They just have a similar rhythm and chords..The lyrics or the instrumental are totally different :hunty:

no the percussion is straight from Express Yourself. and the lyrics about being a superstar and it doesn't matter if you're black or white is pure Madonna 

cookiemonster

​ripped off a Madonna song? :fail: omg no. BTW has nothing to do with EYS, the only similarities are the chord and '80s dance style . And in that case, Why Madonna did not sue Gaga instead of mocking The Born this Way message which was very important for many young people? The answer: because Madonna is a bad person. 

And please tell me what is this: :usrs:

The Staple Singers' song 'Respect Yourself'

https://youtu.be/-9Rk7PGbsfs?t=57s 

Yes Madonna is a bad person cause she chose not to sue Gaga 

Archived