performance

Britney Spears Gimme More Rehearsal VMAs 2007 leaks

The Child

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSlave

After watching that 2007 vma rehearsal, can we all just take a moment and appreciate that this is Britney in 2015.... Literally taken 6 days ago at her vegas show... skip to 2:06 and 3:38 or enjoy the full thing if you want.

at 2:09 look at that smile right before the dance break! She is feeling it! I'm happy for her! :applause:

​Exactly. She's a ****ing pop legend and no one will ever take that away from her. I've seen the show live too and it's epic.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

Just as bad. That performance had so much potential. :lolly:

I don't blame her, though. It was too soon for a come-back. 

JusKeepBreathin

This just goes to show what an amazing song this is. Actually I thought the rehersal was better than the actual performance. lol Thats how I dance when I have a martini in my hand at the club trying desperately not to spill it all over the place while dancing. If they just gave her a martini to hold it would have made sense. 

An amazing song is an amazing song no matter how bad a performance you give. If Madonna released this song right now instead of L4L it would be a number one hit! Madonna would have killed it on stage with this song. Danja really gave her an amazing come back album to bad she was to high to notice how good it was. 

PS don't drag me: I love both Britney and Madonna. I am just stating facts I am not hating on anyone. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

After watching that 2007 vma rehearsal, can we all just take a moment and appreciate that this is Britney in 2015.... Literally taken 6 days ago at her vegas show... skip to 2:06 and 3:38 or enjoy the full thing if you want.

at 2:09 look at that smile right before the dance break! She is feeling it! I'm happy for her! :applause:

​Thank you for posting something positive. This girl went through hell and got her life together. I kinda feel that Lady Gaga has gone through the same thing and is now just happy. I have also been listening to Britney Jean, when it came out I bought into the hype that it was crap and never gave it a chance. I listened to a couple of songs a couple of weeks ago and put it on my jogging playlist. Now I can't stop listening to Til Its Gone, Passenger, Tik,Tik Boom, It Should Be Easy and Body Ache. Those songs are just amazing workout songs. I'm not crazy about the ballads but who cares, the album is solid. Til Its Gone sounds like Daft Punk from the Tron soundtrack. The song is actually pretty great.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

how come she looks 10 times hotter in this rehearsal than the real performance where she looked like a mess?

this one is honestly good tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ByeBye49

:flutter:

LoveandMagic

Britney went through hell and back. I am so glad she is in a much better place now. I remember hearing rumors about how brutal her work schedule was and how tough management was on her, even in her peak.

I remember when South Park creators, Matt and Trey, did an episode about her based on The Lottery. In their mini commentary they were talking about how things got so bad for her they remember people taking bets or such about when she was going to commit suicide. I think they were pretty disgusted by that and how she was so dehumanized by the media. She fell so HARD I remember no one thinking she could come back and that she was little more than gutter trash, but from what I heard, her albums Circus and Femme Fetale did really well and this residency in Vegas is a hot item. She looks so fit and happy now. Most importantly, she seems to love performing again. I know Britney Jean didn't do well, but one or two "flop" albums aren't the end of the world, especially for someone like Britney Spears.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

The Child

You guys are so positive, I love it !

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Interlude

Serving Sabrina (kid) from Pokémon in the rehearsals

1-1-22-A.jpg

It's sad how lacklustre it all is but totally understandable giving her situation at the time, poor Brit.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Bradley

That moment will live in infamy forever and no rehearsal will redeem it

The empty look in her eyes :giveup:
The way she was lost and confused :giveup:

I'm not ready to relieve this

​Britney is a legend. She can even make these look iconic :rip:

Archived