💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you worried for Gaga's next crazy move?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Let's face it, it's  only a matter of time before Gaga does something weird/crazy again. Gaga is the type of artists that can make the GP love her and hate her in five minutes. She is definitely the wild card out of all the pop stars. So are you worried for Gaga's next crazy move? Or are you anticipating it?

Dorothy Gale

Nope. After she gets the GP on her side she'll be a bit more free. As long as her "weird" move isn't too controversial.

GagaSkeletonWay

No, if someone doesn't really want Gaga to make something crazy again I don't think that person really likes her

Pure Adrenaline

she will quit music and decided to go and make Taylor eggs instead .... u all know it's coming tumblr_m7wvguKViU1r17mw1.png

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

nikola

no....i love crazyGA........and i think that GP will not care about crazy stuff that much since they now thqt she has more tallent thany any other artist today

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Haroon

Not at all :laughga: If the "GP" begin to dislike her because of something then that's their choice, their opinion really doesn't matter to me :duck: If they're praising her then I'll be like " :party: " and move on, if they're not happy with her then I'll be like " :shrug: " and move on

Archived