Jump to content
other

Billboard writers rank Madonna's albums, MDNA ranks last


Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Rebel Heart is not included, but here's the list:

1. Like a Prayer

2. Ray of Light

3. Madonna

4. Confessions on a Dance Floor

5. Erotica

6. Bedtime Stories

7. Like a Virgin

8. True Blue

9. Music

10. I'm Breathless

11. Hard Candy

12. American Life

13. MDNA

Read the full article: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/list/6495047/madonna-albums-ranked-worst-to-best

Agree? Disagree? Spill your own ranks.

delete it fat
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

True Blue should be higher on the list, and Like a Virgin should be lower. I know it's considered one of her most iconic albums, but quality-wise, it's just not that spectacular, especially in comparison to her other work.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sugarfall

Madonna that high :deadbanana: IMO that album is so repetitive and bland (except burning up and holiday) 

and I think LAP is overrated by everyone. The singles are great but the album tracks are boring af.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it's all based on opinion.  To me Ray Of Light is number 1 and American Life should be higher.  I always wondered why so many people hated it at the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Houdini

True Blue should be higher on the list, and Like a Virgin should be lower. I know it's considered one of her most iconic albums, but quality-wise, it's just not that spectacular, especially in comparison to her other work.

 

 

​yes Like a Virgin is my least favorite of her

 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna that high :deadbanana: IMO that album is so repetitive and bland (except burning up and holiday) 

and I think LAP is overrated by everyone. The singles are great but the album tracks are boring af.

​

Honestly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vernier

American Life ranked so low. Their opinion is irrelevant

OkcGwVa.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
Link to post
Share on other sites

ItsTommyBitch

I see American Life is where it deserves to be :sis: 

 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
Link to post
Share on other sites

Prismatic

American Life ranked so low. Their opinion is irrelevant

OkcGwVa.gif

​​This. And Medoner being number 3... :bye: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers
Link to post
Share on other sites

HORRORHOLIC

True Blue is the best in my opinion. Then Like A Prayer. I thought MDNA was a lot better than Hard Candy!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't like American Life at all, so I agree there. Ray of Light was way overrated to me. The singles were good, but the rest was meh...

 

 Confessions on a Dance Floor is a pure genius of an album and deserves that top spot. Erotica is also very good :whitney:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...