celeb

Interviewer to Madonna: "Thank you for not duetting with Tony Bennett"

Vernier

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

Way to go Madge! F that reporter!! Very cool!

While I do think that Madonna threw heavy shade at Gaga during her MDNA tour, I am glad to see they both appear to be past it. But even if they did dislike each other, it's silly to try and compare the two. There is only one Madonna, and there is only one Gaga. They each do their own thing and have already made their own, unique mark in music history.

I would live for a collab, if for nothing else than to stop the gossiping among certain people in both fandoms. I have been to both Gaga and Madge fan sites where there is a lot of hate directed toward the other artist. While everyone is entitled to their own opinions and tastes (I certainly don't expect every Madonna fan to love Gaga or every Gaga fan to like Madonna), I am firmly convinced some just want to hate for their own bitter reasons. Of course, this isn't a unique trend among entertainment sites, but with certain fan-dom feuds it can get quite viscous!

Edit: I also wanted to add that that was also disrespectful to Tony and Madonna! Tony is a great singer and Madonna has an album to promote and that topic would take attention away from that!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

MANiCURE1295

Madonna knows what's up.  She wouldn't fall for that.  The interviewer was desperate or thought she was being funny.  And really, what's wrong with TB; that's pretty rude.

​I thought it was most rude because they brought up Tony...like leave the ****ing guy alone haha

Madonna handled it in a classy way. I'm surprised she didn't go in. 

​There is a 2005 interview where Madonna says Tony is her Dad's favorite singer along with Celine Dion.

Jesse Pinkman

:applause: Glad Madonna didn't take the bait. As for the interviewer, she can kindly **** off!

It's science, bitch

Madonna has shown to be one of the most intelligent and controversial figures in music history, she handles the media and she's not taking that Sh(at least not this time).

underneath the pine

ByeBye49

Oh my god, can people move on already? :awkney:  

Stupid interviewer, trying to make something happen. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

She handled that like a true QUEEN. I'm seriously warming up to Madonna again and this made me remember why I like her so much.

That interviewer is an unprofessional pressed little b* tho

She should seriously be fired after that. totally uncalled for and GOD, so awkward. Even Madonna cringed.

Do we know the interviewer's Twitter? LM's need to go IN on her ass. 

​this! this is what my 4 MEGAGAGASTAN accounts are for tbh.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Admin pinned, featured and unpinned this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived