Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sam Strike has maybe been cast as the new Spider Man

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

cpvo5nC7_400x400.jpeg
I don't know who this dude is (I know now he's famous from a UK TV show) but the rumors started when articles started popping up that he landed a major major major US film role, most probably a franchise. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/s2/eastenders/news/a634033/eastenders-star-sam-strike-lands-major-us-film-role.html?utm_source=twt&utm_medium=snets&utm_campaign=twitter#~p6rw9uWrO7lWRk

He started hitting the gym to bulk up

He tweeted this

And retweeted Robert Downey Jr out of nowhere a couple of days ago. This is totally unconfirmed for now but it's starting to blow up and movie blogs are reporting it.

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

Hmmm I don't know if that is enough to say he's been cast as the new Spiderman, but it would be cool. He was so cute in EastEnders!

And Ben Hardy from EastEnders has just been cast in X-Men! What is happening :eek:

Tropico

Not at me reading Sam Smith and literally bursting out into laughter. :smh: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

bionic

I didn't think Peter Parker was supposed to be ugly, just awkward

buy bionic

Harry

I didn't think Peter Parker was supposed to be ugly, just awkward

​large.jpg

I don't think he's ugly but he doesn't really seem like Peter Parker to me, idk why. It's not even confirmed although it does seem likely.

:nooo:  bring back the original spidey man!

why-sam-raimi-s-spider-man-films-should-

:flutter: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Prometheus

Not at me reading Sam Smith and literally bursting out into laughter. :smh: 

​OPENING SCENE:

Sam Smith sits on a ledge, crouched. He overlooks the city he has been unofficially tasked with protecting. A solitary tear streaks down his face. He begins to quietly sing "Stay With Me." He points his hand toward a nearby flagpole and shoots, releasing a solitary web. It sticks, much like he is still stuck on his past lover Michael James. He stands, jumps, and swings.

Serendipity

​OPENING SCENE:

Sam Smith sits on a ledge, crouched. He overlooks the city he has been unofficially tasked with protecting. A solitary tear streaks down his face. He begins to quietly sing "Stay With Me." He points his hand toward a nearby flagpole and shoots, releasing a solitary web. It sticks, much like he is still stuck on his past lover Michael James. He stands, jumps, and swings.

​LMAO:toofunga: :toofunny:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Oh wow another white dude

Srsly why did they recast Andrew Garfield just to replace him and make no changes and redo an overdone storystory :giveup:

Archived