💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Grimes - "REALiTi"

Staryu

Featured Posts

Staryu

since this is no longer gonna be on the album, I’m releasing it as a special thank you to everyone in Singapore, KL, Manila, Jakarta, HK, Shanghai, Beijing, Taipei, Seoul, Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo who came out to the shows! It was an honor to play with a bunch of amazing bands and travel to places I would never otherwise be able to go 

This song was never finished. its a demo from ~ the lost album ~, recorded early 2013. i lost the ableton file, so its not mixed or mastered. i tried to doctor the mp3 into a listenable state, but it was poorly recorded in the first place and never meant to be heard by anyone, so its a bit of a mess haha. 

xo

BLACKOUTbritney

OMFG :giveup:

I AM ONCE AGAIN SLAYED BY HER :giveup:

Staryu

AMAZING SONG

​This is only a demo and yet I like it much more than "Go". :dead: 

marcwaffles

How do you lose an Ableton file??????????? :wao:

But if this is how the next album will sound like, I AM SO HERE FOR IT

Giorno Giovanna

i love it

is there an proper download?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

video directed/ edited by: grimes
music written, produced, performed by: grimes

Such a talented girl. I love this song.

Staryu

i love it

is there an proper download?

​Not yet, but hopefully she'll upload it somewhere soon. :party: 

BLACKOUTbritney

​Not yet, but hopefully she'll upload it somewhere soon. :party: 

​im just waiting, like i need this on my itunes now :giveup:

This is too good! I've been in desperate need of new Grimes and this is just what the doctor called for. Though this makes me pine for this "lost album." I remember her saying she deleted it because it wasn't good but if the rest of it was to the quality of this song, maybe the album would have been pretty good. Even so, good for her for having high standards and hopefully her next album is a real masterpiece. Following up Visions sure can't be an easy task.

Staryu

This is too good! I've been in desperate need of new Grimes and this is just what the doctor called for. Though this makes me pine for this "lost album." I remember her saying she deleted it because it wasn't good but if the rest of it was to the quality of this song, maybe the album would have been pretty good. Even so, good for her for having high standards and hopefully her next album is a real masterpiece. Following up Visions sure can't be an easy task.

​lol I was thinking the exact same thing earlier! I really hope that she will achieve that. I'd be blown away. :giveup:

Archived