💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga hater EXPOSED

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Yanko

theres a difference between not blindly following her and trolling about her on twitter 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Iggy Azalea can't even put herself on the hip hop map, let alone another artist.

The kid has a few screws loose.

ñ€â€č:oops:

SlayMeToVenus

She probably whispered surprise b---h & bit his throat. :legend:

Waiting for them to say Gaga is a vampire in AHS. :gum:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Levine

Let's focus on positive things, please.

Yes, that child is pathetic and ridiculous, but he is like what? 16? Who the hell cares. 

Hola Soraya

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,

I present to you exhibit A, the most delirious? b---h individual of all time. He wanna be somebody so bad it looks like he can't decide what mood he'll wear today. Him being an individual soliciting attention, I wholeheartedly believe, he is guilty of being, as you would say in pop-culture-speak, "an attention w***e". I propose he be dragged by ha weave to the pits of Hell in order to rectify this callous act of being two faced. Before being dragged, it would be appropriate that we all pray for ha sins  :pray: right under the glass disco ball, wishing ha all the best.

I have no further comments to add your honour.

:derpga: 

drag-ha-o.gif

ÂżTĂș me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂ©s?

Schwerk

Blegh I can't stand those fame*****s who just act obnoxious and take selfies with anyone who's been on tv for more than 2 seconds. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Pure Adrenaline

he is not a hater .... more like ATRL chart success fungry fan .///// I bet he was all over her ass from 2009-2011, become Lana fan during 2012 and now is Katy,Iggy fan :smh:

once Gaga start selling well again he will be bowing down to her again :smh:

tho this kind of people are the worst 4124312x faced hupocrites in the world .... I deeply hate those people that would just be nice to you as long as u r in use to them and then **** talk about u behind ur back :wtf:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

he is not a hater .... more like ATRL chart success fungry fan .///// I bet he was all over her ass from 2009-2011, become Lana fan during 2012 and now is Katy,Iggy fan :smh:

once Gaga start selling well again he will be bowing down to her again :smh:

tho this kind of people are the worst 4124312x faced hupocrites in the world .... I deeply hate those people that would just be nice to you as long as u r in use to them and then **** talk about u behind ur back :wtf:

IKR, such horrible kind of people tbh!!!

Deserving for some

tumblr_lydfx4zqjd1r4bg1q.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Jay.P

I'm normally against this, but he seriously needs to be dragged :laughga:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived