💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performs Devil Pray and Ghost Town in Italy

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

mattyx

​Who cares honestly? Both women are giving their fans music to enjoy. I could care less who outsells who as long as they both continue making music and overcoming odds people place on them. Listening to stuff like that just spoils the reason for music and enjoying your artist. 

​Exactly.  I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with sales.  Just enjoy the music people!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NONONONO

​Who cares honestly? Both women are giving their fans music to enjoy. I could care less who outsells who as long as they both continue making music and overcoming odds people place on them. Listening to stuff like that just spoils the reason for music and enjoying your artist. 

​:applause:

Goldfish

​:applause:

I invented post-its

NONONONO

Great performances. She is giving us so much this era. Can't wait for the Ellen and the Today Show.

444aa9d222d9b61722b8df820beed8cb.gif

There's just something not there. The Grammy's and Brits performances were epic, but these are meh. I love Madonna so don't think I'm a hater.

NONONONO

There's just something not there. The Grammy's and Brits performances were epic, but these are meh. I love Madonna so don't think I'm a hater.

​I understand what you mean, but I think the difference lies on the format of the shows.

The Grammy's and Brit's were supposed to be big performances, these performances in France and Italy are supposed to be more intimate and in smaller scale, because these are studio shows.

Overall so far, I am really happy with everything she has been doing this era. The visuals, dancing, music are all simply spot on.

Anderson123

Damn I love Devil Pray! She's doing an amazing job with this album. I like it more and more everytime I listen to the songs and can't wait to have the album in my hands.

At least it seems traditional promo is working. Rebel Heart is no number #2 and #73 in itunes Italy Ghosttown # 7, Devil Pray # 12 LFL # 14 + Celebration (album) is #17 an IC too somewhere

Edit: Gt #6 and DP #10

dlioncourt91

​Exactly.  I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with sales.  Just enjoy the music people!

​I used to be an avid Gaga hater but her music grew on me and I respect her as an artist and the bond she shares with her fans. I love ARTPOP and Monster. She has pipes, talent and gives a whole lot. It annoys me when fans of each fanbase go on and on about charts, certifications and positions like it's supposed to do something. I'm just like here, "Madonna has a new song. Gaga did a performance." Like it doesn't matter to me, music is what and should only matter.

PopBitch

Those were huge audiences with big stages for an awards show.  Different animal.  â€‹Many of these TV shows overseas you don't or can't have big scale performances.  It just doesn't translate on a small stage.  She's doing the right thing and showing different sides to the album.  I was following U2 when they started promo overseas and they were even doing a lot of acoustic performances on some of these shows like in Italy and France, with bigger performances in the UK on TV, until promo stopped when hitting America because of Bono's serious accident.  

bionic

Great performances. She is giving us so much this era. Can't wait for the Ellen and the Today Show.

444aa9d222d9b61722b8df820beed8cb.gif

​Is it the Ellen Ball this week?

buy bionic

Archived