ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Love this song, but performance was very idk... ordinary/basic

monketsharona

exactly what Gaga should have done with ARTPOP and what she has to do for next album !

I love Devil Pray ! My second favorite song from Rebel Heart ! 

Itunes charts now...

Devil Pray : #24 Italy (+123)

Ghosttown :#55 Italy (+69)

Rebel Heart :#4 Italy (+11)

ViviLittleM

exactly what Gaga should have done with ARTPOP and what she has to do for next album !

I love Devil Pray ! My second favorite song from Rebel Heart ! 

​This lmao.

I think Rebel Heart will sold more than ARTPOP and Madonna fans will come: "BETTER SALES THAN ARTPOP YOUR FAV IS OVER etc" but ARTPOP hadn't WW promo...

monketsharona

I think Rebel Heart will sold more than ARTPOP and Madonna fans will come: "BETTER SALES THAN ARTPOP YOUR FAV IS OVER etc" but ARTPOP hadn't WW promo...

​Who cares ? I mean if Gaga do a strong promo next era she's going to beat Rebel Heart / MDNA easily...

She has sold quite decently knowing how ARTPOP has been treated, so with a good promo schedule, no doubt Gaga is going to shine again.

Though I don't want Madonna to flop, she has a good album there, probably better than anything she has released in 10 years !

nikola

idk how a feel about this performance but i love song tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

dlioncourt91

​This lmao.

​Who cares honestly? Both women are giving their fans music to enjoy. I could care less who outsells who as long as they both continue making music and overcoming odds people place on them. Listening to stuff like that just spoils the reason for music and enjoying your artist. 

Archived