💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumors about AHS

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

LADY GAGA will star in AHS for at least 3 seasons as the lead and the rumors that HOTEL would be a musical are false.

Gaga's character is described as a "beautiful, strange, yet sophisticated heiress- knees deep in debt- who runs the HOTEL and will do whatever it takes to keep it up and running, regardless of the tragic and disturbing events that have taken place there."

According to my sources, this will not be a Ghost/Supernatural season like Murder House, but a satanic cult, corrupt politicians, secret societies, and other strange guests that have been guests at the Hotel for years. Gaga character discovers the Hotel's variety of guests are up to no good and begins allowing their rituals, meetings, etc. to take place only if they begin to pay more. A young married couple, who are also the leads check in to find that the Hotel is extremely corrupt and get caught in the middle of a dark force that won't allow them to leave.

Jessica Lange is supposed to return for the premier and finale as the older version of Gaga's character who kicks off the new story by telling it to a few characters.

Hotel will take place in modern time and will have flash backs to the 70's and 80's.

Kathy Bates, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, Finn Wittrock, Frances Conroy, and Wes Bentley are set to return along with several new faces and big names. Jessica Lange is returning but only for 2 episodes- the first and last- as a special guest star.

"All I know is what I was provided. I have provided reliable information on other films and tv shows. Just be patient, also the paleyfest panel for AHS is coming up soon so I'm sure they'll announce some info there.

I don't know if the part about Jessica Lange is true or not, it may not even be official yet but I know that's what Ryan Murphy has planned.

There won't just be cults, there will be a serial killer as well.

They plan to make HOTEL very dark like Asylum.

I don't know the character names or anything either but if I hear anything more this will be the first place I update!" 

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=26977428#post26977428 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Sounds like the type of role Jessica Lange would play :gum: EDIT: because it is :laughga: my reading skills...

Murder hotel, cult & serial killers? Sounds cramped.

buy bionic

bionic

They had better not deprive us of a Gaga being killed GIF tho :koons:

buy bionic

monketsharona

Sarah Paulson will be back as well, she said on Twitter she's excited to play with Gaga.

Harry

If this is true it sounds like a great story tbh. It also sounds like a big role for Gaga though, I hope she nails it.

Jewels n Drugs

Yassssss my bawdy is ready :worship:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

monketsharona

I love AHS ! I'm excited to see Gaga playing with other former cast members ! :)

Valextra

Sounds good, even if I have some doubts about Gaga staying for 3 seasons, I don't know in how much time they film an entire season but with her other musical things to do it seems hard to me, we'll see. 

JazzGa

YASS I was hoping Jessica and Gaga would play related characters, mother and daughter or something... but they are playing the SAME character in different times, even better! :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

SchwineLove

wow sounds good. watched Freakshow, and I just can't stand it. I think it is really over the top and gross, I don't follow AHS series tho, is that AHS's unique character? don't really like it, but absolutely checked it when Hotel out, because of Gaga :tee hee:

PopReaper

"beautiful, strange, yet sophisticated heiress- knees deep in debt- who runs the HOTEL and will do whatever it takes to keep it up and running, regardless of the tragic and disturbing events that have taken place there."

That's basically the same plot from FreakShow :lolgaga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

mcphee

This sounds good. Not investing in anything though, rumours were everywhere for Freak Show and literally nothing came from the majority of them.

If Gaga was in multiple seasons Oh lawd, I wouldn't be able to cope. It would be the greatest thing.

So excited for Hotel! The inclusion of Gaga also has just completely sent my hype into overdrive rn.

Archived