💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Vienna, Austria - WINNER: SWEDEN!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

​Omg. That song is so my number 1! Catchy love song, cute goodlooking duos, and maybe partly Donny Montell's impact? He's just so dreamy. :flutter:

​

​wow I love them and their song, but the video is so cheesy and forced :smh: 

​

​What a cute song!

​you better vote for them this year! 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Slay Greece barely entering the top 10 :party:

But we will fail hard this year...

I predict we wont even make it past the semi finals :air: 

​

​Elena Paparizou :legend:

I'm pretty sure we'll pass the semi finals :yes:

​It's the best song we've send since 2005 so I don't really care. I think that we will have a good position actually. Maria-Elena's voice takes your breath live and the song is a grower.

The stage is ready!

​This seems to be the smallest stage in quite a while? (Like 2006?) Hopefully it'll still look impressive in May though 

Bellatrix

Apparently it's already decided that Germany will get the honor to host the contest next year if Australia wins this year :huh:

Rebelde

Wow, that stage seems so small, but I have a feeling it will blow our minds! :legend:

btw what do y'all think of this song? I was voting like crazy for it to win in Norway to represent us in Eurovision, but we ended up with A Monster Like Me. (Which is also a good song. No hatin'). Still wanted this one to win tho. 

Robotboy

Wow, that stage seems so small, but I have a feeling it will blow our minds! :legend:

btw what do y'all think of this song? I was voting like crazy for it to win in Norway to represent us in Eurovision, but we ended up with A Monster Like Me. (Which is also a good song. No hatin'). Still wanted this one to win tho. 

​a monster like me >

it would work for esc tho.

-

i know i kinda hated on belgium before but ill take it back now :giveup: his live vocals was beyond amazing and now hes one of my favorites :worship:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Rebelde

​a monster like me >

it would work for esc tho.

-

i know i kinda hated on belgium before but ill take it back now :giveup: his live vocals was beyond amazing and now hes one of my favorites :worship:

​Slayderella tbh > 
She did the most out of her live show. 
But AMLM might actually give us a good spot. It's a beautiful tune! 

Acoustic version :legend:

Goodness. Couldn't they get any more perfect. :giveup:

Lithuania is slaying me now. First, Donatas Montvydas (Donny Montell) who is so dreamy, then this song and the duo. :flutter:

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Jase locked, unpinned, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived