Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Vienna, Austria - WINNER: SWEDEN!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Now we're only TWO months away from the first semi-final! 

sofi-marinova-eurovision-2012-dance.gif

​Which means only two months til it's over :madge:

I am that much of a cynical person :air:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like only few songs this year, no big bops out there feels like very weak year. My top 10 is:

1) Germany

2) Latvia

3) Slovenia

4) Belgium

5) Sweden

6) Australia

7) Iceland

8) Georgia

9) Austria

10) Estonia

monsterdreams

Excited for the running orders for the semi finals 

coming in the next week apparently 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Bellatrix

I went to a concert with the Eurovision Queen Carola tonight. She was AMAZING :heart:

bg2nw1.jpg

monsterdreams

I went to a concert with the Eurovision Queen Carola tonight. She was AMAZING :heart:

bg2nw1.jpg

Jealous! 

Melech

I like only few songs this year, no big bops out there feels like very weak year. My top 10 is:

1) Germany

2) Latvia

3) Slovenia

4) Belgium

5) Sweden

6) Australia

7) Iceland

8) Georgia

9) Austria

10) Estonia

​Germany :legend:

It's so weird to see Australia in there, tbh I'm glad it's only one year tbh :laughga: 

monsterdreams

Hei Monsters!

A random announcement:

Please vote for Gaga at the PopCrush Best Fanbase Awards once an hour. Brit is leading at the moment, but not for long!  [:)]

Link: http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-little-monsters-vs-britney-spears-britney-army-best-fanbase/

Btw, I can't understand why fan-sites like GagaDaily aren't spreading the link, it's Gaga related right + Gaga herself already shared the link on her Facebook. Sorry for the randomness, but needed to share this!

Very eurovision 

Bellatrix

Very eurovision 

​It's reported. Waiting for the mods to take action :madge:

Michael

Ok so I just caught up with all the songs. Overall most of them are very boring and forgettable, but there are a few good ones.

Sweden, Georgia, Israel, Hungary, and the Netherlands are good songs. Azerbaijan is cute, but pretty much the same as what they always do. A ballad written by Swedish writers. We all know how that turned out for them last year.

I like Belgium's song too but I was actually laughing at how much of a Lorde rip-off it is. It's as if the dude cut and paste 'Royals' and 'Yellow Flicker Beat', merged them together, and changed some of the words. :toofunny: Am I the only one who is thinking this? It's a good song though, and I appreciate it simply because it stands out in this years contest.

Austria and Ireland are.............nice.

Truthfully, Australia has the best song but I don't want it to win because it was just be a total joke lmao

So those countries are alright, the rest is complete trash. :laughga:

Bellatrix

Ok so I just caught up with all the songs. Overall most of them are very boring and forgettable, but there are a few good ones.

Sweden, Georgia, Israel, Hungary, and the Netherlands are good songs. Azerbaijan is cute, but pretty much the same as what they always do. A ballad written by Swedish writers. We all know how that turned out for them last year.

I like Belgium's song too but I was actually laughing at how much of a Lorde rip-off it is. It's as if the dude cut and paste 'Royals' and 'Yellow Flicker Beat', merged them together, and changed some of the words. :toofunny: Am I the only one who is thinking this? It's a good song though, and I appreciate it simply because it stands out in this years contest.

Truthfully, Australia has the best song but I don't want it to win because it was just be a total joke lmao

​Seems like you forgot your own country :madge:

monsterdreams

So what's your worst entry? Finland I bet but your never know... 

Also yasss Georgia my queen 

Michael

​Seems like you forgot your own country :madge:

​Our song is ****ing horrible :madge: Like I'm ashamed of it.

Bellatrix

​Our song is ****ing horrible :madge: Like I'm ashamed of it.

​Don't be! It's a really nice song and it stands out and it's easy to remember among all crap that's competing this year. It could end up being my fav :music:

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Jase locked, unpinned, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived