💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Because he is Paul McCartney. Rihanna is not the biggest popster on the planet right now. And ok, that description fits Miley better but it's not like Rihanna is that different.

I am not hating on this nor her. The hate does not come from Taylor stans only since many people dislike it. And my dislike for Paul doing this has nothing to do with the fact that I like Taylor. You're the one who should have a seat because I wasn't saying that to drag the song

I'm aware of who he is, the power he has and the impact he's made in popular culture but I still fail to see why it's a downgrade for Paul to work with Rihanna - A woman who has sold over 50 million albums, over 180 million digital tracks, won 7 Grammys, 2 Icon awards and several other awards). You're acting as if Rih is a throw-away artist when she's MUCH more than that. :wtf:

Rih and Miley are different though, at least when Rih shows her tits she's classy about it (see: nsfw).

I'm aware that it's receiving mixed opinions from others (not just Tay fans) and I can understand why, since it's a very unusual song for Rih to be doing.

As for my comments regarding Tay fans seething over Rih's comeback, I was just being OTT and my post shouldn't be taken seriously.

Oh and as for me posting sit down, I edited that out since I thought it was rude, so I apologise.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayGuy

I listened to it twice and thought it was boring, but since then I've been walking around the house and it's been stuck in my head and I've been singing it!

It is definately catchy

so, is this the 1st single?

she confirmed on twitter it was! I'm very happy with her choice. Coming for her 21 era :legend:

Queen of music getting 18 pages :legend:

4 on iTunes :legend:

Literally on my 300th play of the song :legend:

I'm dying at people who are bashing the song stay mad. Long live the queen :legend:

RAMROD

Just heard it on the radio. It did not sound good :smh:

The fact radio already pickvit up and play it pronto after a day of release only mean good thing for her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Monster

The fact radio already pickvit up and play it pronto after a day of release only mean good thing for her.

I think she has a weekend radio deal. This is very common. Rihanna and Shakira had one for CRTFY, Gwen had one for BDL, and even Gaga had one for BTW.

GGD Presidential Elections

RAMROD

I think she has a weekend radio deal. This is very common. Rihanna and Shakira had one for CRTFY, Gwen had one for BDL, and even Gaga had one for BTW.

Either way, Radio seems to support her.

G.U.Y could have deserve the same treatment tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Monster

Either way, Radio seems to support her.

G.U.Y could have deserve the same treatment tbh.

Completely agree

GGD Presidential Elections

Psychedelic

she confirmed on twitter it was! I'm very happy with her choice. Coming for her 21 era

Queen of music getting 18 pages :legend:

4 on iTunes :legend:

Literally on my 300th play of the song :legend:

I'm dying at people who are bashing the song stay mad. Long live the queen :legend:

Thank you. Im not into this song yet, but Im sure Im going to be soon, I love Ririh to death :legend:

When I saw her Tweet I thought it was going to be a snippet. I was surprised it was the full song. But overall I'm disappointed, it's not a bad song, but I feel like it doesn't offer anything new. I don't really like top 40 radio, just a few songs here and there, but I don't like this "more natural" sound that seams to be becoming a trend.

Archived