💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

VIDEO PREMIERE: I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen

Brainiac

Featured Posts

OBEY

Can i be as Irrelevant as Tom Hanks please ?

You b---hes spend your time on pop forums clearly forget reality Tom Hanks impact is undeniable and he's more relevant than you'll ever be.

OT: the video is cringeworthy but it'll probably go viral, the song is basic as f*ck but super catchy.

​Slay me Blue Jeans :applause:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Wow, making the same joke that dozens of other member have made about this song is so original + hilarious, go you 

​i know im amazing 

the song is still tragic and i will continue to voice my opinion in non-flamebait way 

Valextra

Wow, everyday people in this community are reaching a new level of ignorance in here never seen before, calling a legend like Tom Hanks irrelevant :wtf: :sweep:

The video is nice by the way. 

retroglamx

Eff them haters. This song slays. The video slays. And the "I'm pregnant" part? PRICELESS. :legend:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

retroglamx

Eff them haters. This song slays. The video slays. And the "I'm pregnant" part? PRICELESS. :legend:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

SlayedForTheGod

love the song. hattttttttte the video. i understand tom hanks is a legend but if they wanted a viral hit they shouldve gone with someone who has a stake in media these days. 

Jester

How on Earth did she get Tom Hanks and Justin to be in such a bad video for such a bad song??

Poker

​

Kindness rules all.

Archived