💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Kanye and Gaga avoiding each other?

Space Haze

Featured Posts

Space Haze

Do you guys think there's beef between Gaga and Kanye? They attended the same show today, the Balenciaga show, yet not a single picture surfaced even though both took pictures with everyone else. 

I remember Gaga dissed Kim once I wonder if there's problems between the two. I say this because they seemed friendly from 2009-2012 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

I was personally hoping that they would get a picture together at the show today since I knew they'd both be going. I don't think they'd be as immature to just avoid each other, I feel like they'd both rather sort their issues since they obviously respect each other. I hope they're okay, they are two of my faves :ohno: 

im still here waiting on the fame kills tour :giveup: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Space Haze

I was personally hoping that they would get a picture together at the show today since I knew they'd both be going. I don't think they'd be as immature to just avoid each other, I feel like they'd both rather sort their issues since they obviously respect each other. I hope they're okay, they are two of my faves :ohno: 

​Same. They were literally super close to each other today yet not a single interaction or a hi (a picture would have definitely surfaced) 

freebit

I doubt there's beef, but I just think they're not that close. Show business relationships like that can often be superficial. The way he briefly mentioned her in previous interviews throughout 2012-13 gave me the vibe that they weren't really friends, it seemed impersonal ("What does Gaga know about cameras?", his complaints over her getting his opening slot at the Grammys, how long it took Nick Knight to work with him as opposed to Gaga etc). 

Nicole

I don't think there's any beef or anything, they probably just grew apart after fame kills didn't go ahead etc

Morphine Prince

I would love for them to work together. Imagine the slayage :giveup: 

FrankGutz

Everyone should avoid Kanye....

​

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

i dont think she avoids people on purpose. lol. many events for example how hasn't gaga and rih met yet? at least no real picture...

Little Monster in Buffalo

nikola

i hope she does tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Jewels n Drugs

I would love for them to work together. Imagine the slayage :giveup: 

​this

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived