Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Early Gaga - Need your help

Rae

Featured Posts

Gaga has been working on her career for several years. How you see Gaga now is the grown woman that has made her career grow as well.  Go back to the past with Gaga and post your favorite memory of when she was just beginning. Thank you in advance for your participation.  I believe many people would appreciate a thread where they can see Gaga's career  beginning till now.

NKOTB is mine. Gaga opening act. 

I know this is more about me than it is Gaga but I remember the first time hearing Poker Face on the radio I posted on Facebook "poker face is on the radio!!!"

even before that I remember seeing an ad for her music video before the *** cat dolls music video for "when I grow up"

mattyx

I can remember when this was one of the only videos I could find on YouTube of her:

I can remember when this was one of the only videos I could find on YouTube of her:

​And Space Cowboy I see. Plus I believe Dina and Coco as the back-up dancers.

Babel

​

I was stanning for my country that year (and we actually won :queenga:), without even knowing I'll be stanning for that 'Ga Ga' singer years later. :sweat:

Nicole

Miss Universe comes to mind, the first performance I saw of her and was the start of everything :')

Ronk

Here are links to videos of 100 of Gaga's earliest interviews in chronological order 2008 - 2011. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived