Iggy Azalea quits Instagram. Calls fans 'Azaleans'

McQ

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

1DKy5GP.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

nikola

good for her 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Imagine if Gaga did this during ARTPOP. :rip:

..humm, she actually did lol, she was In a media blackout pre-ARTPOP and during ARTPOP too, the only difference is that Iggy made an announcement when Gaga didn't  :laughga: 

Spock

​Lol, take a chill pill.

​No thank you, I'm perfectly chilled

who will love me when the night is over

HEARTHUNTER

I don't really like her but if that makes her feel better then it's the best thing to do for her.

RedHotAndBlue

Glad she's doing this, it'll make her happier since 99% of people on Twitter & Instagram are idiots.

Woolfsmck

Uh huh, Uh huh.... I wonder where she got her inspiration .... whistle whistle whistle..... looks up and around .... hummmmm?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ByeBye49

The meltdowns we would get if Gaga did something like this :rip:

​Nnnnnn :deadbanana:  

Just imagine.

​Lol, take a chill pill.

​she is, she ****ing cries and then opens her mouth and digs herself in a deeper hole

I lost all respect for her right about the time Black Widow was falling off the chart along with the rest of her career because anyone who legitimately likes rap and hip-hop realizes she's crap and is only in it for the money

Haroon

Reminds me of the words "aliens" or "amazonian" :laughga: Good on her for taking a break from social media, she's had a hard few months :ohno:

SlayedForTheGod

Lol why is she letting people bully her off social media. she needs a class in how to deal with the public

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived