Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea quits Instagram. Calls fans 'Azaleans'

McQ

Featured Posts

Cocaine Heart

I think it's good that she's taking a break from social media, it's a very healthy thing for her to do.

We going to boo

Rat Boy

Imagine if Gaga did this during ARTPOP. :rip:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Phoenix

Good thing to take a break from social media tbh. Esspecially for someone who's in showbusiness. Other people should take notes tbh

💎

I think it's good that she's taking a break from social media, it's a very healthy thing for her to do.

​Yes, I do that too from time to time. Being followed by lots of people is extreme pressure, I myself struggle, I have no idea about HER. But, oh well, that's the price of fame.

Vernier

She should make LittleAzaleans.com, a social media site, just for ha and her legion :Chica:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Spock

I like Iggy, a couple of her songs and I think she's cool. I don't know if this has something to do with what happened with her twitter account, but she's such a *** about what people say about her

who will love me when the night is over

SychosSoChic

She should make LittleAzaleans.com, a social media site, just for ha and her legion :Chica:

​

I'd never come back tho and my account would be banned for inactivity :ohno: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Valextra

Good decision, I thought she deleted it, because yesterday her account was unavailable. 

I like Iggy, a couple of her songs and I think she's cool. I don't know if this has something to do with what happened with her twitter account, but she's such a *** about what people say about her

​Lol, take a chill pill.

GagaMyBlood95

The meltdowns we would get if Gaga did something like this :rip:

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived