Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

chrismugler

I can wait :party: I feel excited about the future plans. This new era will be different I just know that :whitney: 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​This.

And I think Cheek To Cheek sequel will come in September/October 2015.

​Jazz tho

​if there's another CTC before a new pop album i seriously think i will die :noparty:

​this

I had hopes and dreams for this year, no they're gone

giphy.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PrinceGaga

Wait... when will we know who's going to be on the Bond soundtrack in Autumn? 

Imagine if it was Gaga... :giveup:

​I think it's Adele again - I heard that somewhere. Probs a rumour though haha

Fiendman

That's good, I'd hate for her to rush the next record - she has so much going on right now: trying to plan her wedding, American Horror Story, Cheek to Cheek tour. I just hope she can hit the right balance to remain happy in her personal life without compromising her work. As long as she's happy, that's all that matters in truth. 

artRaver

I'm perfectly fine with no new music until 2016. 

I need to save up my coins for ha anyways.:legend:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

giskardsb

First of all, I stand by what I said. I don't like the shape Gaga's career is taking. She is becoming a Barbra Streisand or Better Middler-kind of personality, not a pop star, and not because she wants to, but because her label wants her to. And after all, she is still in her 20s, so this shouldn't be happening.

​

There is no way that Interscope is "forcing" Gaga to do jazz or show tunes.   It's not even in their best financial interest to do that.   Gaga has a varied music background and WANTED to do this stuff.  She's not playing typical pop star games and not following the "accepted" pop star career path.  Because she's not just a pop star.. she has options that others do not.

And seriously, whats wrong with Gaga wanting to be more Barbara and Liza than Madonna?   She's been a theater brat her whole life, this is hardly surprising.

grndmothrmonst

its not like any of us even care anymore

:giggle:

​ummm no. There are plenty of us that care. :confused:

I'm pretty sure Gaga will release some new materials during the broadcasting of AHS:Hotel to take advantage of the publicity :popcorn:

Dorothy Gale

I'm pretty sure Gaga will release some new materials during the broadcasting of AHS:Hotel to take advantage of the publicity :popcorn:

​Don't think so. Maybe a perfume? I don't see her releasing music though, unless it's for RedOne's album or something. 

​Don't think so. Maybe a perfume? I don't see her releasing music though, unless it's for RedOne's album or something. 

​Yeah I was referring to materials from her next album; like a snippet or something idk :P

Knife

If she ever made music that sounds like it could've come straight from Disney Channel, i.e. Katy & Taylor, I'd be seriously disappointed

AccountClosed

I'm kinda glad, this way she can take her time to prepare.
And of course, she is always busy so it's not like we have to wait 'cuz she is sitting on the porch playing banjoes. 

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived