news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

We're already in March and I'm sure she will have a lead single at the top of 2016 so its not really a long wait + she has a lot of events this year and AHS will be for the whole fall so I'm content as a fan ;)

​inb4 her album is released in December 2016 ^^ 

Seriously, I don't mind her not releasing new album in 2015... She has to prepare the field and rebuild her image before... The only thing I hope is that she's going to tease us about the new album this year, not going into another blackout... 

Alien Tulip

​inb4 her album is released in December 2016 ^^ 

Seriously, I don't mind her not releasing new album in 2015... She has to prepare the field and rebuild her image before... The only thing I hope is that she's going to tease us about the new album this year, not going into another blackout... 

​She's already in the early stages of the album creation so I'm sure by the summer or fall when the tour wraps she'll spit out a few details and possible song titles. 

Morphine Prince

​We don't know she won't have a single though.

:giveup: 

​Praying for a Q4 single :nooo: 

Bambino

That's kinda expected. Let her take her time to make the album. She still has a lot of projects this year. But for some reason I still think we may get new Gaga music later this year. Not necessarily the lead single from her new album but maybe she'll sing something for AHS.

Creyk

another year without new pop Gaga music :giveup:  

at least can it be Q1 2016 :giveup: 

inb4 Q3  :cry:

​We already know that the lead single comes in Q2 2016 and we will get nothing until then!? It's like people don't want to hear the truth and they keep repeating: no she must bring out a single this year, blablaba....but it was confirmed months ago that any new material is super far away <__<

HighwayGuy

I definitely think Gaga's team knows that she it would be damaging to have a TOTAL blackout this year in music

So I can imagine them setting up some features for her like RedOne and them other guys

ALSO... 

Duke Dumont's been working with a huge pop star. But who?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31755400

Imagine if this was Gagz :giveup:

Spock

She's in rebuild mode. It's basically the Beyonce comeback. In music there are 3 types of comeback:

The Sl*t comeback: Madonna's first comeback, Xtina did it, Britney (slave) did it, Miley did it. I don't think Gaga would do it because she's never been much of a s-xual performer in that way.

The Creative comeback: Ray of light springs to mind.

The brand rebuild comeback: Beyonce did it, Gaga's doing it... Justin Timberlake did it...

​I don't think it's a Beyonce type comeback because she didn't overhaul her image. I do agree that Gaga is in rebuild mode and aiming a sort of classy comeback as opposed to Miley's but to say that she's never been much of a s-xual performer :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

T3ARS

This is good news to me. Now she will have more time to be in her creative process.:)

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Valextra

I think it has been always pretty obvious, at least to me, that new pop music will come in 2016, the first part of this year was still busy with C2C + the rest, this summer the C2C tour and plus AHS that has to been ready for October, so I'm definitely ready for Autumn 2016 tbh (I will be surprised if first), it will be a long wait but at the same time we'll have a tv show a different things.

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived