šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

Americano

I support that.

She has a tour with Tony and after she needs to rest and fully prepare for her next pop album. :applause:

Ā 

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹

AHS will probably take up almost every day she has off from her tour until October too

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Ugh I hope she never caters to a younger audience. There's nothing wrong with younger fans but I want to be able to relate to her music. If she ever made music that sounds like it could've come straight from Disney Channel, i.e. Katy & Taylor, I'd be seriously disappointed

Morphine Prince

I suspected this before but hearing it confirmed makes me a bit sad lol. But I'm glad my other favorite artists are releasing this year so the wait won't feel long. Don't know how this will affect Gaga's career though... it's gonna be more than 2 years that she's had a hit single.... and we know how that long 2012-2013 break affected her... so... I'm just here for new amazing material from her and I'm sure she will make it great with the time she is taking to make it. We have AHS to look forward to and other smaller projects. We'll be good. This won't be like her other blackouts, and that's great.Ā 

StarryNight

another year without new pop Gaga musicĀ :giveup:Ā Ā 

at least can it be Q1 2016 :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

inb4 Q3Ā Ā :cry:

monketsharona

I just hope she's going to tease us about her new album in 2015 or it's going to be a long long year...Ā 

gagzus

The former associate saying she needs to connect to a "younger audience" and basically be generic and ****...

Ā 

her music & personality is aimed at people like her; artistic, intelligent and passionate not kids who like a song for a few months :awkney:Ā Ā her audience is late teens mainly.

Ā 

id never go to another concert if it was full of little kids and their parents...

Ā 

also, this former associate has a very low brow view of musicians & a hint of s-xism tbh

Jester

We could still get something from RedOne's, Giorgio's or Paul's albums that are coming out this year :excited2:

SickHypnotic

it's not like she's going to have a blackout like last time. This will be good. Focus on AHS and CTC tour and then once the season finale of AHS is over in 2016 she will be full force circuit for her new album. HopefullyĀ :queenga:

Americano

I suspected this before but hearing it confirmed makes me a bit sad lol. But I'm glad my other favorite artists are releasing this year so the wait won't feel long. Don't know how this will affect Gaga's career though... it's gonna be more than 2 years that she's had a hit single.... and we know how that long 2012-2013 break affected her... so... I'm just here for new amazing material from her and I'm sure she will make it great with the time she is taking to make it. We have AHS to look forward to and other smaller projects. We'll be good. This won't be like her other blackouts, and that's great.Ā 

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹We don't know she won't have a single though.

Ā 

:giveup:Ā 

ShockPop

She's in rebuild mode. It's basically the Beyonce comeback. In music there are 3 types of comeback:

The Sl*t comeback: Madonna's first comeback, Xtina did it, Britney (slave) did it,Ā Miley did it. I don't think Gaga would do it because she's never been much of a s-xual performer in that way.

The Creative comeback: Ray of light springs to mind.

The brand rebuild comeback: Beyonce did it, Gaga's doing it... Justin Timberlake did it...

monketsharona

Ā 

Ā 

id never go to another concert if it was full of little kids and their parents...

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹But you can be sure she's not going to keep the same audience she has now until the end.. Can you imagine in 20 year her concert full of gays in panties wearing wig ? Probably not... Gaga is still seen as a gay icon. Seeing her 'changing' her audience doesn't mean she's going to be generic...Ā 

Like every the artist, her audience is going to change when her career is evolving...Ā 

Alien Tulip

We're already in March and I'm sure she will have a lead single at the top of 2016 so its not really a long wait + she has a lot of events this year and AHS will be for the whole fall so I'm content as a fan ;)

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived