💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's facebook likes

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I know it might not matter, but it's kinda irritaing for me that Gaga is constantly getting/losing likes on facebook. Well, the irritaing thing is that other "stars" are just getting likes lol So why is that happening to Gaga?

For example, after the Grammy's and the Oscars, she gained more than 100k likes, but after that, she started losing them and she is still losing. I mean, is this some sort of a bug? Also, I don't think Gaga's career depends on twitter followers or facebook likes (you can even buy them today), but I'm just wondering so don't come after me :laughga:

Jesse Pinkman

Nn. Why does it say that you have -1replies to the thread. :air:

OT: I think it's normal for everyone right?

It's science, bitch

gagz audience doesnt use fb all the time...some of them are on ggd

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Americano

I think it's just because they delete fake accounts with time and she's not buying/creating likes anymore

tomsches

Because she's posting way too much unnecessary stuff, like if you're just a casual fan I don't think you care too much about her doing yoga or her dogs

ARTUNiCORN

Because she's posting way too much unnecessary stuff, like if you're just a casual fan I don't think you care too much about her doing yoga or her dogs

ñ€â€čI don't think so. I think that they are just deleting fake accounts. For example, Rihanna is losing likes too (faster than Gaga actually).

Archived